Russellfire

Tower 3D Pro

77 posts in this topic

I'm so looking forward to this product. A new era in atc simulation with multi-screen and voice recognition with the 3D feeling. I feel It's a product that has taken years to come on the market with such detail. A big well done to all involved.

..and the good news is that now we are very close to it's release. In fact I know the date already :)

Vic

Let me guess, due to the fact we are going to love the product, your going to release it on Valentine's Day.

On Valentine's day? Are we going to risk our lives by a) releasing a software b) playing a new sim on that day? I would not dare... :)

Vic

Lol, my god your right vic, the dog would never get it's walk. Only joking.( just in case wife sees this post. ;-)

On 2/6/2017 at 5:01 AM, FeelThere said:

..and the good news is that now we are very close to it's release. In fact I know the date already :)

Vic

Okay, so when will you start "shouting from the mountain tops"?  That was more of a whisper down in the valley ;-)

Releaseeeee Dateeeee Pleaseeeeeee!!!!!! Jajajaja Can't wait to see the amazing sim you've created!!!!!

Vic,

You're right, St Valentine's Day is not an appropriate date for release of the product that will have your fans glued to 2 computer screens (multi-monitor, yes!) for hours on end. However, my birthday is one week later on the 21st. Now that is an approriate date. IMHO!

2 hours ago, winsaudi said:

However, my birthday is one week later on the 21st. Now that is an approriate date. IMHO!

I think I might be in trouble if they release it then, as it's my wife's birthday, on that day too. We would not want to upset her indoors now....would we? (nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more)

Vic, 

So we don't upset Mrs captgforce I suggest we bring the release forward to 20th February!

There, problem solved.

20th February not good for me, I'm having me hair done . And as the 18th and 19th is the weekend,  17th February seems like  a good shout. :-))))

OK, OK, please let's list all the "non available" dates and we'll try to schedule the release around them :)

In the meantime would anyone be interested about getting a link to the online manual? :)

Vic

The online manual would be great.

As for non-available release dates, yes it looks like there are quite a few, but just by coincidence, today appears to be completely open, so by all means feel free to turn it loose right now :-)))

Friday would be great, that would allow some weekend fun :)
As for the manual, bring it on!

Mike

Is it my phone, or are there a few paragraphs of the manual mixed into each other. From, where it says controlling basics. Please let it be my phone.

Will multiplayer work if some players are controlling by voice and some by mouse, or do they all have to be controlling in the same way?

10 minutes ago, Russellfire said:

Thanks vic

Russell

Should be OK now, please refresh it. Thanks again for the catch!

Vic

3 minutes ago, Avwriter said:

Will multiplayer work if some players are controlling by voice and some by mouse, or do they all have to be controlling in the same way?

Yes, it will work that way too! :)