Carlos Alvarez

How to edit INT or waypoint? (answered)

4 posts in this topic

Hello!

Take this for example. Route between LKPR - EDDF - This is the "real route" BALTU L984 DONAD L602 SOPGA T170 GAPLA T173 KERAX but when i upload the route on the FSC this is what it happen -> BALTU L984 DONAD L602 SOPGA GAPLA KERAX as u can see the FSC with the current  AIRAC 1702 don't recognize T170 to GAPLA because don't have any T170 and KERAX has no airways whatsoever but according with Europa charts from navigraph the route about is correct meaning that the FSC has a wrong data according to those waypoints/INT. NOW my q is how can I edit those waypoints so I can add the correct airways for those INT myself. I'm sure this is happen with many INT from the data for the FSC 9.6.7.

Any ideas?

Hi Carlos,

please read here: http://forum.simflight.com/topic/60271-important-everyone-please-read/ 

If you discovered any inconsistencies in the Airac Cycle, then contact the respective provider.

NOW my q is how can I edit those waypoints so I can add the correct airways for those INT myself

You can't edit data from the Airac Cycle. You can only carry out the planning manually from Waypoint to Waypoint.

Volker

32 minutes ago, Volker Heine said:

Hi Carlos,

please read here: http://forum.simflight.com/topic/60271-important-everyone-please-read/ 

If you discovered any inconsistencies in the Airac Cycle, then contact the respective provider.

You can't edit data from the Airac Cycle. You can only carry out the planning manually from Waypoint to Waypoint.

Volker

Well bummer. is this a bug? are u guys gonna fix this issue later?