The simFlight Network Forums

TOWER!3D PRO HAS BEEN RELEASED

FeelThere_Vic

Dear Folks,

The waiting is over :)
Tower!3D Pro has been released and is available at www.atcsuite.com and www.feelthere.com 
Existing feelthere and atcsuite customer by now should've received their discount code from BMT MIcro. If you didn't please let us know. Please keep that in mind this is a limited time offer and expires next week.

Thank you

Vic

Vic, I am a little confused with the various addons and compatibility. As a new customer going to purchase the Pro version today, what of the 8 addons are compatible with pro at present time or at least will be today? I am interested to get San Diego as I want to control there, so for me in addition to purchasing Tower 3D Pro is San Diego airport/Real color KSAN and Real Traffic compatible with Pro at present time? Just seems practical to purchase everything at the same time but if they are not compatible, I dont want to purchase addons for the wrong Tower 3D version :)

Perhaps an idea is at every addon page write what product it is presently compatible with :)

Mike  

Hi Mike,

Now everything is updated to TOwer!3D Pro compatibility. There are products (like RT, KSAN and KJFK) which include two installers with your purchase; one for Pro and one for non-pro.

Please help me which information was confusing so I can change it for better readability. Thank you in advance.

Vic

Well if everything is compatible now with Pro then its all crystal clear to me, no need to change anything :) The only bad thing later today I guess will be the hit on my wallet and the mood of my wife when Tower Pro will steel the show for attention :)

Mike

2 hours ago, FeelThere said:

Existing feelthere and atcsuite customer by now should've received their discount code from BMT MIcro. If you didn't please let us know.

Vic

Now you have me confused, I own tower2011, tracon2012 and a few addons for both of them , does that entitle me to a discount or is that too much to ask for??

I have not received an email but now that you ask us to contact you i'm starting to doubt ....

Tnx

Willem

I apologize in advance but i'm not sure where to post this. I just purchased Tower3D Pro and have installed it- I think.  Tower3D Pro appears under "T" under apps but will not not run. Furthermore, I can see Tower 3D in control panel under Add/remove Programs but not Tower3D Pro. It's like it's there but not there. please advise what I am doing wrong or refer to the right forum or thead if I am in the wrong area.  BTW,  I do own the original Tower3D.   Thanks in advance.

Edited by benji53

6 minutes ago, benji53 said:

I apologize in advance but i'm not sure where to post this. I just purchased Tower3D Pro and have installed it- I think.  Tower3D Pro appears under "T" under apps but will not not run. Furthermore, I can see Tower 3D in control panel under Add/remove Programs but not Tower3D Pro. It's like it's there but not there. please advise what I am doing wrong or refer to the right forum or thead if I am in the wrong area.  BTW,  I do own the original Tower3D.   Thanks in advance.

Please open a new topic if you have a problem. This is a product release announcement topic.

9 hours ago, FeelThere said:

Willem, 

Did you purchase at www.atcsuite.com or www.feelthere.com?

Vic

My receipts and downloadlinks are from bmtmicro and feelthere.com is mentioned in those docs to contact for support..

If I recall correctly I've bought most of them via the Feelthere newsletter(email) so I suppose Feelthere.com is the most likely source...

To make things absolutely clear: I own tower2011 tracon21012 and 8 or 9 addons. I do NOT own tower3d because I waited for voice and multi-monitor..

Tnx

WIllem

edit: clarification of ownership

Check out the thread below where Vic is a little more specific on the discount. I'm in the same boat as you - I have Tower!2011, Tracon!2012, 25+ add-ons, and decided to hold off on Tower!3D until Pro came out for the very same reasons. Heck, I even bought the 3D add-ons when they were on sale recently knowing Pro was around the corner. But, no discount applies nor did I expect it to.

I just finished 3 hours at KPHL- wowee! Because it's new, I was expecting maybe a plane to get stuck here or there, maybe a plane heading out onto an active runway without holding at one particular intersection, or some minor bug- but nothing. RT, RC, and voice commands worked terrific! & the voice commands were something I wasn't really looking forward to- I was interested more in the increased commands, the more in-depth simulation. I figured I would need a better quality mic and have to fiddle around with settings. Using my cheap logitech headset, I gave it a shot & I don't even know what word to use- spectacular! It's a spectacular job by Vic & the team. Is Win speech recognition learning my voice as I use it, or am I learning how to better use my voice with the speech recognition? I don't know, and I don't really care- because either way, it worked terrific. Super pleased with the purchase (& well worth the wait)!

• 5 months later...
Just now, MikeT said:

Hi @Ratchet.  What model Logitech headset are you using.  I am looking at getting one and if yours works so well, I might get the same model.  Thanks...

Using my cheap logitech headset, I gave it a shot & I don't even know what word to use- spectacular!

To Mike T

I bought a $35 plantronics headset from JB Hi Fi. The ear pad foam all fell apart. I then bought a $9.00 internet headset from Coles. It works fine & for that price, replacement is easy.

Still using it after many months/years.

Kev M