The simFlight Network Forums

Burkhard    19

Dear friends, I'm sorry to tell you that I'm suffering from cardiac arrhythmias since some months, and up to now have no diagnosis of the reasons nor any therapy but to keep calm and avoid any load. I hoped this to get fixed since long...So please understand that I cannot do support as I did the last 20 years - I hope to get better in a while and than to get back here.

• Upvote 1

firetim    0

Hi,  Burkhard I hope you get well soon ty for the a.i. packages thru out the years

and hope you and yours are safe and calm rest and relaxation are key -Tim

jamesyboy    0

Good evening Burkhard,

I am so sorry to hear that you have been unwell.  I wish you a speedy recovery and good health.

Take care.

Regards.

James

vgbaron    0

Very sorry to hear that Burkhard - Been there, Done that - no fun. Mine was almost 30 years ago. Just keep the stress down and all will be well.

Be well!

Vic

por930    0

Sorry to hear of your medical problems Burkhard. Take good care. In many instances where no underlying cause is found, then rest from too much stress will help.

MT6 will be supported by 'proficient' users of MT6 to help out with most problems. So, have a break from coding and repairs and maybe drift by here once a week or so and see how that affects your arrhythmias. MT6 works very well.

Geoff

Penz    0

Sad news Burkhard, all the best wishes for a speedy diagnosis and recovery.

big-mike    0

Hallo Burkhard,

auch von mir die besten Genesungswünsche.

Die Gesunheit geht überr alles---erhole Dich in Ruhe.

Michael

Psybear2    0

Burkhard, if you're not fainting or getting dizzy that's a good thing ( a pacemaker does the trick) but there are medications for this that are quite effective. Failing that:

Research is ongoing regarding the effectiveness of several forms of complementary and alternative medical therapies for arrhythmia. Some types of complementary and alternative therapies may be helpful to reduce stress, such as:

• Yoga
  • Meditation
  • Relaxation techniques

Some studies have shown that acupuncture may help reduce irregular heart rates in certain arrhythmias, but further research is needed.

The role of omega-3 fatty acids, a nutrient found mostly in fish and supliments, in the prevention and treatment of arrhythmia isn't yet clear. But it appears as though this substance may be helpful in preventing and treating some arrhythmia.

Hope you get some treatment soon,

Clayton (Psybear)  Had to get a new loggin.

Ralphaz1    0

Sorry for your ill health. I just underwent open heart surgery last Dec 20th to replace my aortic valve and two bypasses. I feel 100% better then the last 20 years!. There were no real symptoms and the need was discovered during a routine cardiac cath procedure.

Please take care of yourself and get well soon.

exploremore    0

Hi Burkhard

I also wish for you to get well soon

There are some incredible breakthroughs happening almost every day in biotech now

Go to www.TED.com for some of them or YouTube has some very promising solutions for many ailments

Until you get back on your feet fully may I suggest that you licence or pay someone to update your fantastic My Traffic for P3D v4

Thanks & good recovery

seby.h    0

I wish you a prompt recovery Burkhard and thank you for a great product and support for many years.

Best wishes

Seb

jamesyboy    0

Good afternoon,

Does anyone know how Burkhard is doing?  Missing his fantastic work and support.  I hope you are feeling better Burkhard.  Best wishes. 

Regards.

James