The simFlight Network Forums

Configuring Ch products to Q400

I have not used my computer for 6 months.I have now started using it with quiet a big upgrade for Win 10 Since the upgrade I am experiencing real problems configuring all my CH hardware products Rudders,,Yoke,Thottle Quad thru fsupic . Using Majestic Q400 I am now wondering if this has been corrupted and try reinstalling.I notice that the controls in the cockpit were unstable a lot of shaking.Any help would much appreciated..........................................Robin stevens

FSUIPC4 Install.log

FSUIPC4.log

Edited by kiwi pilot
upload log files

Well i did everything you said but still having the same problems,i will try explain to my best ability.In axis assignment Prop pitch 2 Forward position 16383 full back position 0. While in the cockpit when i move prop pitch 1 forward it also moves the rudder pedal at same time.When i move rudder pedals it interfere with the yoke alerons. When i move the yoke elevator it will not traverse fully foward and backward.I hope this helps to wards solving my problems.Have attached log files and init file...............................Regards robin

FSUIPC4 Install.log

FSUIPC4.log

FSUIPC4.ini

I seemed to have yoke going ok.However still having problems with rudders and throttle quad.throttle 1 and 2 are ok. I reassigned prop1 to to throttle 5 works ok changed prop2 to throttle 6 still a problem forward 16383 full back 0.when i move throttle 3 it still engages rudders even thought it is not assigned.I am at a lost what is happening...................................Regards robin

8 hours ago, kiwi pilot said:

While in the cockpit when i move prop pitch 1 forward it also moves the rudder pedal at same time.When i move rudder pedals it interfere with the yoke alerons. When i move the yoke elevator it will not traverse fully foward and backward.I

You most certainly have controllers also enabled and assigned in FSX as well as in FSUIPC.  Disable controllers in FSX, as we keep telling you!!

4 hours ago, kiwi pilot said:

still a problem forward 16383 full back 0.when i move throttle 3 it still engages rudders even thought it is not assigned.I am at a lost what is

You don't listen to us! The only way you get double assignments is by having control and FSX. Use one or the other.

I notice you don't have any axes assigned in FSUIPC for aircraft generally, only for your "Majestic Q400" profile which is used for these two aircraft only:

1=Cessna Skyhawk 172SP Paint1
2=MJC8Q400_ANZ

You've also not calibrated at all, only enabled calibration without actually doing it! There are numbered steps to good calibration in the User Guide.

You also have no buttons on your devices assigned in FSUIPC, so either you are not using buttons at all or you are still using FSX assignments, again showing you have duplicate controller assignments for the axes!

BTW, why did you purchase FSUIPC? What is your intended use? You currently seem to be making very little use of it. Did you refer to the User Guide at all?

Pete