The simFlight Network Forums

Voice Recognition Issue 3D Pro

tyljiang

I just downloaded Tower 3D Pro and I'm having a great time! The only issue I'm currently running into is with voice recognition. What is the proper procedure to set up recognition for the game? I currently open it and then I have to manually turn on recognition to listen and then use the in-game shift button to give commands, but this comes with a drawback. While giving commands, the voice recognition system will also pick up on my commands since it is constantly listening and do random things with them, such as moving the mouse or initiating "mousegrid" since its also picking up on command prompts. I haven't been able to just open voice recognition, leave it off and have the game manually initiate it when I start a session or use the shift key. Is there a way for me to use voice recognition, but only have it pick up commands for the game?

Thanks!