The simFlight Network Forums

Now that SP2 is out...

Avwriter

33 minutes ago, FeelThere said:

If everything goes as planned then the first half of next week :)

In best Eeyore voice, "Oh well, I guess I can get on with other things then."  Seriously, if you would like me to have a look at it to see if I can spot any problems over the weekend, just send me a PM :-)  I would even still be happy to pay full price for it when you actually release it.  Hey, you can't blame me for trying ;-)

Andrew

5 hours ago, FeelThere said:

We know Gabor is working on a 3D version of one of his T!2011 release and we saw some work in progress shots that will make the European T!2011 and T!3D users soooo happy :)

Vic

I presume this mean Frankfurt; I cannot think of anything else European that he did.  It will be neat to see how it comes out.

Andrew

19 hours ago, Russellfire said:

Come on vic, admit your teasing Andrew by dangling that carrot in front of him. The sooner you release KATL, the quicker you can concentrate on bringing EGLL  to the 3D world.???

Russell

I believe the EGLL for T2011 was done by a 3rd party (Simulated Designs), and that this was the only airport they did.  Any chance they might want to take on the 3D version, or have they completely disappeared?

Hello,

Some good airports IMO: KLGA KEWR KDCA KBOS. They are smaller fields with pretty complex traffic.

KCLT is definitely my overall favorite, pretty big though. But seeing some of the other massive airports like KDFW or KORD (too much construction) wouldn't be too bad in moderation.

3 hours ago, Avwriter said:

In best Eeyore voice, "Oh well, I guess I can get on with other things then."

Actually in true Eeyore fashion, the eternal optimist, it would be more like, "Oh well, I'll guess we will have to wait until next week for the release, but I doubt it will still even be released then."

RickyJ

5 minutes ago, futureboy said:

Actually in true Eeyore fashion, the eternal optimist, it would be more like, "Oh well, I'll guess we will have to wait until next week for the release, but I doubt it will still even be released then."

RickyJ

Right on the money :-)

15 hours ago, Avwriter said:

I believe the EGLL for T2011 was done by a 3rd party (Simulated Designs), and that this was the only airport they did.  Any chance they might want to take on the 3D version, or have they completely disappeared?

Well vic and the team, I think it's time you used your programming skills to come up with EGLL or I will keep bending your ear about it , like Andrew did about KATL. Lol ? 

Russellfire, you are not the only one with requests in this crowd. What if everyone with an airport they want would keep bending Vics and the teams ears, they would have no ears left to listen to our request with :) just a thought.. 

5 hours ago, mikced76 said:

Russellfire, you are not the only one with requests in this crowd. What if everyone with an airport they want would keep bending Vics and the teams ears, they would have no ears left to listen to our request with :) just a thought.. 

You obviously have never seen Vic.  He has more ears than all of us put together :-)))))

Andrew

14 hours ago, mikced76 said:

Mikced76, your right, just a bit of banter to keep the smiles on vic's face, I know the team and himself are working hard to please everyone, and to be honest I look forward to any add-on released by them.???

You guys are killing us :)
But I appreciate all these comments, it's so refreshing after replying the other topics.

Andrew, I think now it's time to post a photo of myself to prove that you are wrong about the number of my ears. It's clearly visible I have  just the right amount of ears. 

0630ce354eaf0754453941059c1ac508.jpg

5 hours ago, FeelThere said:

You guys are killing us :)
But I appreciate all these comments, it's so refreshing after replying the other topics.

Andrew, I think now it's time to post a photo of myself to prove that you are wrong about the number of my ears. It's clearly visible I have  just the right amount of ears. 

0630ce354eaf0754453941059c1ac508.jpg

I stand corrected :-)  It's not that you have more ears than all of us put together, its that you have bigger ears than all of us put together!  Which is obviously the reason that there is such good customer service around here :-)   So,,,,  how are those cargo ramps coming along?  I really am thrilled that you were so responsive to this :-)   I am even more excited about KATL than before (as if that were possible).  I was just out there this weekend observing from inside the parking deck when a massive rainstorm moved in from the south.  The wind was unbelievable, and picked up so much dirt from the ground that the air turned brown and looked like a sandstorm in the Sahara.  Just as I retreated to the car, a Delta MadDog approaching 9R executed a go-around and had to crab almost sideways in the crosswind to maintain the center line of the runway.   I wish I had a video.  It was something to see. 

Andrew

:)

Let me update you guys about KATL; we found a nasty bug on Monday and we believe we nailed it by today. We will run one more round of testing and release it as fast as we can. Sorry for the delay but the bug was pretty bad, I'm sure it would've ruined the gameplay. We are still shooting for this week.

Thank you

Vic

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Avwriter said:

Thank you for keeping us in the loop Vic. I am waiting an open wallet ;-) 

Andrew

Vic,

This is your big chance to pay for that Gulfstream. KATL+Andrew+open wallet = ? + ? + ?+ ?

(If those emojis don't show this email is rubbish). 

Wayne

1 hour ago, winsaudi said:

Vic,

This is your big chance to pay for that Gulfstream. KATL+Andrew+open wallet = ? + ? + ?+ ?

(If those emojis don't show this email is rubbish). 

Wayne

Wayne, I never said how much is in that particular wallet?  Afraid Vic will have to settle for a simulated Gulfstream ;-)

Andrew

Andrew,

18 hours ago, Avwriter said:

Wayne, I never said how much is in that particular wallet?  Afraid Vic will have to settle for a simulated Gulfstream ;-)

Andrew

When I saw Wayne's reply I got excited maybe the community will celebrate FeelThere's 15th birthday (yes, we will be *that* old in July) by a little surprise such as a business jet with the feelThere logo on it's tail sent to me... I guess I will have to settle with a 4th of July barbecue again for celebration :)
Oh well let's release Atlanta asap and forget about this disappointment :)

Vic 

56 minutes ago, FeelThere said:

Oh well let's release Atlanta asap and forget about this disappointment :)

Vic 

Music to my ears :-)  Let's do it!       Of course, barbecues are great too, but they are best enjoyed on top of the South Terminal daily parking deck of KATL.  Who need fireworks when you have airliners taking off a few yards away, enhanced the heady smell of Jet-A in the air.  Unfortunately, though I suspect airport security would not take kindly to grills and burning charcoal on their parking deck... 

Andrew