The simFlight Network Forums

Two indentical yokes or pedals

Hi Pete,

I tried the FSUIPC4966n version (know that it is labeled as experimental) and it seems that for cockpit user folks like myself, having two pedals or yokes, hence having identical names, actually only ONE of them seem to be identified by FSUIPC now. It is always the FIRST one that I move in the Axis tab. The second one doesn't seem to be detected.

If I use the "official" FSUIPC4966c version, everything is fine.

regards
Achoriham

Hi,

did you try deleting the (save a copy) FSUIPC4.ini file, so FSUIPC creates a new fresh one (with FSUIPC4.966n of course)?

After that and closing FS, all files are closed, please copy and paste the FULL Content of your FSUIPC4.ini and FSUIPC4.log files to your message. There is also a new FSUIPC4.JoyScan.csv file you will need to send please.

Thomas

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2017 at 0:08 AM, Thomas Richter said:

After that and closing FS, all files are closed, please copy and paste the FULL Content of your FSUIPC4.ini and FSUIPC4.log files to your message. There is also a new FSUIPC4.JoyScan.csv file you will need to send please.

Hi Thomas,

Terribly sorry for the late answer...
The problem seems to be happening with any version after FSUIPC4966c and ALSO with FSUIPC5.

4966c and earlier are just fine. Logs uploaded.

Achoriham

logs.zip

5 minutes ago, Aum364 said:

The problem seems to be happening with any version after FSUIPC4966c and ALSO with FSUIPC5.

4966c and earlier are just fine. Logs uploaded.

Odd, because it was for exactly this problem reported in 4.966c and before that the Joystick Scanning was completely revised!

Your INI file shows two yokes called AGRONN B737 Yoke V2.1 which are seperately detected and assigned as devices C and D. But you said:

On 5/25/2017 at 10:23 PM, Aum364 said:

it seems that for cockpit user folks like myself, having two pedals or yokes, hence having identical names, actually only ONE of them seem to be identified by FSUIPC now

I do only see the one set of PFC USB Pedals assigned, though, device F. The other has some odd results I need to look into.

I need more detiled logging on the scanning. For this please add these lines to the [General] section of the FSUIPC INI file:

Debug=Please
LogExtras=x200000

I don't have a test version with further improvements yet for FSUIPC4 (expect 4.968 soon). But you could try this in P3D4, and show me the same files for that, please (with the logging addition above):

FSUIPC5101a_TEST.zip

Thanks,
Pete