The simFlight Network Forums
GSalden

FSUIPC5: Status Questions (from Announcements!)

4 hours ago, beatic said:

I have purchased FSUIPC5 in SIMMARKET in the same account I used for previous FSUIPC and WIDEFS but the name in FSUIPC5 and WIDEFS are different .... in the first is included my first and my second family name but in WIDEFS only the first family name.

How can I solve that ?

Please see the existing thread on this: 

I just purchased and installed my new registered version of FSUIPC5, so I won't have to keep asking about it.  Thank you Pete.  It means so much to everyone that depends on it.

Bob

This is great news. Will be great when the vrinsight module is released. Thank you 

do you plan to support vrinsight as in the past in future updates?

7 hours ago, Mantamuzza said:

Yes, soon,

Pete

On 6/2/2017 at 0:39 AM, Pete Dowson said:

That message isn't from me. that link is the one in Download Links subforum, where all the links are.

There's no "definititive" version. FSUIPC 5.10 IS the current version and will remain so until the next update. All Simmarket do is sell the registrations. Any link they provide points back here, to the same files!

The log you post implies a corruption in a weather file. You could try sleecting a different place in the world to start. Or edit the FSUIPC5.INI file and adding "NoWeatherAtAll=Yes" into the [Genneral] section. Let me know.

You could also try deletng (or moving out) the .wx files from your Documents\Prepar3D v4 Files folder, and the wxstationlist.bin file from the <user>\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 folder. Do this before loading P3D4 -- it will make a new one.

Please run Windows Event Viewer and find the crash details there, in Application Logs. I need those details.

Pete

Thank you very much for your answer!

Finally I bought my license to be able to activate FSUIPC. I remove everything, reinstalled . it crashed the first time I started P3D V4 but then it works fine. I'm able to configure all the stuff.

I will let you know if I have any other issue

Thank you very much for your support and your patience!

OK Pete ... I have already sent a comunication to SIMMARKET, but no answer for the moment .... we are in weekend ... wait for next week.

Thanks and regards

J J Gómez Prieto

IVAO 142928

10 minutes ago, beatic said:

I have already sent a comunication to SIMMARKET, but no answer for the moment

If you don't get an answer in the week, or only a negative one, let me know and I'll see what i can do.

Pete

Hi Pete.

I want to purchase a license for the FSUIPC 5 as I am preparing to migrate to the P2Dv4. Just a couple of questions...

1. I also need the widefs (I am using two PCs) but, at the simmarket there is no option for a bundle purchase, as it exists for the FSIPC 4. It as to be purchased separately?

2. If it will have to be done separately, the right ones are FSUIPC 5 and Widefs 7, right?

Thx in advance,

Takatanaka

Hello,

I purchased FSUIPC5 from SimMarket assuming that it had WideFS just like FSUIPC4 that I purchased before.

I now realise that what I bought for FSUIPC4 was "with" WideFS.

The purchase option on SimMarket made no mention of WideFS.

1) Is WideFS presently supported by FSUIPC5 ?

If so how do I go about getting the WideFS registration?

2) If not, will there be a WideFS server and client that works with FSUIPC5 ?

2 hours ago, canuck21a said:

1) Is WideFS presently supported by FSUIPC5 ?

Yes. It is WideFS7 still, the same as in FSUIPC4. I'm sure this is stated in the FSUIPC5 release details.

2 hours ago, canuck21a said:

If so how do I go about getting the WideFS registration?

You can use your existing wideFs7 one.

Pete

2 hours ago, Pete Dowson said:

Yes. It is WideFS7 still, the same as in FSUIPC4. I'm sure this is stated in the FSUIPC5 release details.

You can use your existing wideFs7 one.

Pete

I thank you for your patience with this old man.

T'is true that my codes for WideFS7 do work on install.

I can now connect my remote apps to P3Dv4.

I hope the amount you receive from my purchase of FSUIPC5 somewhat offsets the angst caused.

Good morning Pete

Thank you very much for FSUIPC 5. I admire you too deeply for your work!

I have yet again a question to pay for.

Do I need to buy Fsuipc 5 now again oser can I this with the key of Fsuipc 4 release? Please do not misunderstand. I like to pay Fsuipc 5 quite new. I'm just unsure if I need to buy it or not.

Thank you very much for the enlightenment.

Best regards

Urs

24 minutes ago, Ursli80 said:

Do I need to buy Fsuipc 5 now again

Yes, and it isn't "again". It is a different product.

Pete

Thank you very much Pete for your quick reply.

Excuse my wrong word "again".

I understand it fully and as I said the money repaid me in any white Pete. I like to pay this small price.

Actually, if we are all honest, your work is invaluable !

Thank you very much Pete for everything.

Best regards

Urs

Sorry, but just bought Your FSUIPC5 to P3D v4 at simmarket website. Trying to register but when I enter the key, the program writes to me - 

"Sorry, this Key is not a valid 12-character Key."

What's the problem? I finished school 30 years ago and know how to count.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi,

3 minutes ago, Oleg Sunny said:

Sorry, but just bought Your FSUIPC5 to P3D v4 at simmarket website. Trying to register but when I enter the key, the program writes to me - 

Thanks in advance for your help.

best practice is to copy and paste the registration info rather then typing to avoid any possible miss-spelling.

Thomas

2 hours ago, Oleg Sunny said:

What has counting got to do with it? It isn't saying there is not 12 characters, it says the 12 character key is not valid for the name and email you entered! You need to read more carefully.

All three parts, Name, Address and Key MUST be exactly right for the Registration to be accepted!

47 minutes ago, Oleg Sunny said:

Now he writes the following:

"Error: Cancelled FSUIPC entry. [Code64]"

Who writes that?

Pete

On 6/4/2017 at 0:42 AM, Mantamuzza said:

This version should work okay with VRinsight settings. Please let me know if it doesn't:

FSUIPC5101e_TEST.zip

If there are any problems I need to see the FSUIPC5.INI and FSUIPC5.log files from the Modules folder, please. I need to know the resluts either way, because I have no VRi devices here to test with.

Pete

Dear Pete!

Yes, sure! I do as You described.Name, E-mail and key. But nothing happens. FSUIPC continues to write that I enter the 12 character key.

In view of the fact that you have a hard limit on the size of the screenshots, I can't send you them so that you make sure that I am entering correctly.

P.S. By the way, what name should I write, if I purchase it never indicated?

Edited by Oleg Sunny

18 minutes ago, Oleg Sunny said:

In view of the fact that you have a hard limit on the size of the screenshots, I can't send you them so that you make sure that I am entering correctly.

No, NEVER reveal such details here. If you must, use my email: petedowson@btconnect.com. Show me the details of your FSUIPC5 purchase on SimMarket and what you are actually seeing on screen when you attempt to register.

The system to generate keys is automated and simply does not go wrong in such a way -- ever in my experience. So you are continuing to make a mistake somewhere.

18 minutes ago, Oleg Sunny said:

By the way, what name should I write, if I purchase it never indi

Oh, dear :-( The name you used to open an account in SimMarket and purchase FSUIPC5, of course. The name, email and key are all provided, together in the purchases page of your account! THAT's where all the details you should be using are found.

Anyway, how many names do you use. Is "Oleg Sunny" your registered name?

If you are NOT using the same name as you used for the purchase then of course the Key won't match! The Key is made for the person who bought it and whose email was provided at that time!

If you give me the SimMarket order number I can look it up.

Pete

42 minutes ago, Oleg Sunny said:

Yes, sure! I do as You described.Name, E-mail and key.

As confirmed by the details you sent, you were not entering your name correctly!!!

Just look at your order details "Oleg Sunny"! You just put "Sunny", even igoring the part telling you that you need a minimum of 6 characters!

Pete