The simFlight Network Forums

Can CH yoke fuel, mixture and pitch levers be used for anything else

MOVED FROM "FAQ" SUBFORUM!

I like to fly the Grumman Goose.  I have the CH yoke, Throttle Quadrant and Pedals.  I have used control manager script to use the levers on the yoke for floats, flaps and gear because of having the throttle quadrant.  However due to a computer crash and not having backed up my work, guess what.  It has been a number of years since I did this and was hoping there was an easier way.  Can FSUIPC do this?  Not that it matters but I have used flight simulator since SUBLOGIC's version for the TRS-80 computer

17 hours ago, R. Renwick said:

Can FSUIPC do this? 

Providing you either don't iinstall the CH control manager, or you do but it doesn't stop the devices being seen by FS or FSUIPC as normal joystick-type devices, then you can assign them as you like in FSUIPC or FS (but not in both).

17 hours ago, R. Renwick said:

Not that it matters but I have used flight simulator since SUBLOGIC's version for the TRS-80 computer

I've used it since the Apple II version, moving to the Amiga later, before PCs.

Please use the Support Forum for questions and support. "FAQ" does mean "Frequently Asked Questions", but as on most support sites it is actually a repository for the the answers to FAQ's.

Pete