The simFlight Network Forums
signmanbob

767 Update Will Not Accept My Serial Key

signmanbob    0

Hello Nikola,

I love your calculators and have purchased all of them (I believe).

I am trying to update my 767 Toper Calculator because I get a message when I open the software that says there is an update available.

I checked the forum and found the link for the update.  It asks for my serial key, so I put it in and it says that it is the wrong key. (It appears you have entered a wrong serial key. Please go back and try again).

I just repurchased the software from Simmarket today. (actually I've repurchased a couple of the calculators I had because the old versions seem to have quit working).

How can I get the latest update for the 767 calculator if the download won't accept the serial key that I got when I purchased it from Simmarket.

The activation accepted it without any problem.

Thank you,

Bob

On 29.7.2017. at 2:33 AM, signmanbob said:

Hello Nikola,

I love your calculators and have purchased all of them (I believe).

I am trying to update my 767 Toper Calculator because I get a message when I open the software that says there is an update available.

I checked the forum and found the link for the update.  It asks for my serial key, so I put it in and it says that it is the wrong key. (It appears you have entered a wrong serial key. Please go back and try again).

I just repurchased the software from Simmarket today. (actually I've repurchased a couple of the calculators I had because the old versions seem to have quit working).

How can I get the latest update for the 767 calculator if the download won't accept the serial key that I got when I purchased it from Simmarket.

The activation accepted it without any problem.

Thank you,

Bob

Dear Bob,

I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused. There is a bug in the serial verification algorithm and some valid serials get rejected. Please be kind enough to send me your purchase ID so I can send you a working serial.

Thank you and sorry once again.

Kind regards,