The simFlight Network Forums

custom control for PMDG

I was given away to use offset mapping for PMDGs 737, 747 v2, 777 in FSX:SE using custom controls.  It works some what.  I have the desktop aviators model 2120 and model 2630 usb boards for adding switches.  I have 20 dual pulse switches.  The 2630 has 10 DP3T switches.  The 3 way switches work fine, but the on/off switches will turn on but not off.  Is there something I'm missing?

JohnK

3 hours ago, johnk515 said:

The 3 way switches work fine, but the on/off switches will turn on but not off.  Is there something I'm missing?

Sorry, but I would need to know a lot more before I can answer that. Have you assigned both the on and off positions ("press" and "release" in FSUIPC assignments). If not that is probably the reason.

Otherwise, since I don't use PMDG aircraft myself, if you are talking about "custom control" numbers derived from the PMDG SDK files, then you'd probably be better off asking in a PMDG forum. However, there are a number of threads about PMDG aircraft in the User Contributions subforum, some of which have either assignment lists of Lua plug-ins using those controls, so you might find what you need there.

Pete