flying-w

STB V4 for Prepar3D-V4 now available

10 posts in this topic

I'm in the process of sending STB V4 out to the various shops, and it can take a while to get there.  However the first is already up and running at PCAviator:

http://www.pcaviator.com/store/product.php?productid=20730&cat=0&page=1

In case I've not mentioned this before, STB V4 is a free program to anyone that has previously purchased STB for Prepar3D.  I'll update this thread as the other shops come online, please give me a shout if I can help.

Thanks once again to the marvellous beta team for helping me get STB V4 into great shape.

Simon

It's taking a little while to get published.  If you need it now and it's not arrived at your shop yet, please contact me and I'll help.

I have to wait for the new version (p3d v4) to be downloaded at aerosoft or there's another way i bought stb at aerosoft.
Yours sincerely

31 minutes ago, waw said:
I have to wait for the new version (p3d v4) to be downloaded at aerosoft or there's another way i bought stb at aerosoft.
Yours sincerely

Yes send me a PM with a copy of your order and I'll arrange it for you.

Simon

thank you a bunch, but the discount doesn't seem to apply to simmarket. I even signed in and it says there is a discount but it is not free.

10 hours ago, diceflo said:

thank you a bunch, but the discount doesn't seem to apply to simmarket. I even signed in and it says there is a discount but it is not free.

Which STB did you buy from SimMarket?  For sales problems, please contact them directly.

Simon