The simFlight Network Forums
flying-w

STB V4 for Prepar3D-V4 now available

I'm in the process of sending STB V4 out to the various shops, and it can take a while to get there.  However the first is already up and running at PCAviator:

http://www.pcaviator.com/store/product.php?productid=20730&cat=0&page=1

In case I've not mentioned this before, STB V4 is a free program to anyone that has previously purchased STB for Prepar3D.  I'll update this thread as the other shops come online, please give me a shout if I can help.

Thanks once again to the marvellous beta team for helping me get STB V4 into great shape.

Simon

• Upvote 1

It's taking a little while to get published.  If you need it now and it's not arrived at your shop yet, please contact me and I'll help.

I have to wait for the new version (p3d v4) to be downloaded at aerosoft or there's another way i bought stb at aerosoft.
Yours sincerely

31 minutes ago, waw said:
I have to wait for the new version (p3d v4) to be downloaded at aerosoft or there's another way i bought stb at aerosoft.
Yours sincerely

Yes send me a PM with a copy of your order and I'll arrange it for you.

Simon

thank you a bunch, but the discount doesn't seem to apply to simmarket. I even signed in and it says there is a discount but it is not free.

10 hours ago, diceflo said:

thank you a bunch, but the discount doesn't seem to apply to simmarket. I even signed in and it says there is a discount but it is not free.

Which STB did you buy from SimMarket?  For sales problems, please contact them directly.

Simon

Ok, stupid me. I thought if I was logged in then the program would not charge me when I bought a "new" STB. I checked my purchases and I saw that the new version is there. I guess now I can go ahead and buy P3D v4. I was only waiting for STB to be updated. Thank You.

You should, without your program I would not be able to enjoy P3D V4 the way I want to. I just wish it worked better with ultimate traffic live but I know that you are working hard on that one. Thanks for all your hard work again.

Just for complete transparency, I'm sorry to say there are no plans for extending the support for Ultimate Traffic Live at this time.

Simon

On 8/22/2017 at 11:41 AM, diceflo said:

You should, without your program I would not be able to enjoy P3D V4 the way I want to. 

Same here. No P3DV4 without STB for me. The same goes for P3Dv5, 6, 7, 8, 9, x... :)

May Simon live long and prosper... :)

Cheers,