The simFlight Network Forums

Possible FSUIPC5 issue

WINDOWS 10

P3DV4

ok how to explain this

Other day I downloaded and bought FSUIPC5 all was well

Today I come to do a free flight just around my local area something I do normally Liverpool around into Wales following the coast. I noticed the Aircraft was not behaving how I wanted it to.

I loaded in on the runway I know this is wrong but as am just doing my own thing it's faster to get up and enjoy as the flight is not being recorded.

Current state engines on flaps takeoff

I apply power we start going down the runway, slight pull to the right, using the rudder to correct thinking my god that's some side wind I battle it all the way down the runway I pull back am doing 80 nothing 90 nothing 95 to 100, AM SINGING ROCKETMAN.

I blast off the runway still pulling to right only now it's trying to flip me I notice something wrong.

so I land back at the airport, I do this flight every week so I tend not to pay a lot of attention to the start up I noticed my flaps were up I tried to put them down nothing 

gear doesn't work

flaps don't work

so I go into controls and keys, I notice everything is messed up I had throttles applied to my joystick, rudder on my throttles.

so I thought what the hell so I changed it back to how I have it

I select x56 throttle

set throttles, gear, flaps, spoilers  

I select x56 yoke

and set the rest

rudder roll pitch

no problem I go back to the sim and I can fly the aircraft throttles work yoke works

but the gear flaps and everything else applied to buttons dose not. Even though

I go to apply it I can click the button, the sim registers the input and key number. I save nothing works.

even keyboard keys dont work but in the Sim they are marked as F5 F6 F7 F8 FOR FLAPS

I tried to check the drivers but it just takes me to a page asks 32bit or 64bit ? with nothing to click on 

however everything works on elite dangerous.

I am at a loss nothing I do seems to allow me to do it I INSTALLED fsuipc5 last.

4 hours ago, UKV1225 said:

so I go into controls and keys, I notice everything is messed up I had throttles applied to my joystick, rudder on my throttles.

Seems that you unplugged, or at least powered off, your joystick connections and when re-connected Windows assigned difference numbers to them.

You need to use JoyLetters so that FSUIPC can handle this. There's a Chapter about it in the user guide.

4 hours ago, UKV1225 said:

even keyboard keys dont work but in the Sim they are marked as F5 F6 F7 F8 FOR FLAPS

Sorry, do you mean keys assigned to buttons? Buttons are on joystick devices.

Pete