The simFlight Network Forums

simconnectp3d4.dll

Moved to Main Forum. Please ask questions always in Main Forum!

When installing FSUIPC5, the simconnectP3D4.dll is not created in the module folder.
In version v.3.3 of prepar3d if the simconnectP3D3.dll exists.
Which may be due.

Than                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         ks

Thanks for the quick information. And I apologize for my ignorance. The problem is that I do not connect the prepar3dv4 with Aerosystem from aerosoft.eu and I thought I was missing the simconnectprepar3d4.dll, since the simconnectprepar3d3.dll is included in the module folder that fsuipc4 created in V3 and the First of them is not created in the module folder of fsuipc5.
Thanks and apologies again.
regards

17 minutes ago, Fercas said:

Aerosystem from aerosoft.eu

I don't know this product at all.  Is is documented as an FSUIPC client application?

The SimConnect DLL modules used by P3D2 and P3D3 versions of FSUIPC4 is only there because Prepar3D did not install a SimConnect package automatically, though FSX did. Most FSX and FSX-SE users would not have really needed the SimConnect modules FSUIPC installed in any case, as the existing ones they had would be fine. 

FSUIPC4 interfaces to FSx, FSX-SE and P3D1-3, so it needs a Simconnect interface compatible to all.

P3D4 is different in that it is a 64-bit package needing 64-bit DLLs, and it still doesn't install library DLLs.  And since FSUIPC only has to interface ot P3D4 and nothing else, the interface ot the simulator can be built in -- which it is!

Pete

Thank you so much Pete. I think it has been a very clear and easily understood explanation. I need a 64 bit dll interface to connect the Aerosytem with the simulator, which has nothing to do with fsuipc5.
All my respect and admiration both for your work and for yourself.
regards

3 hours ago, Fercas said:

I need a 64 bit dll interface to connect the Aerosytem with the simulator

Why, is this Aerosystem a built-in DLL, withingP3D4, like FSUIPC? Or an external 64-bit program? Are you the author? If so, just compile it with the SimConnect.lib file provided in the P3D4 SDK, and it will interface directly.

If your program is 32-bit, then it can use any of the heritage SimConnect.dlls as installed with P3D1 and of course FSX, FSX-SE and ESP.

Pete