The simFlight Network Forums

Problems getting Realtraffic to work on Tower3d

rick_valentine

Hi all sorry if this question has been asked a thousand times but I purchased Tower3dPro off Steam and i downloaded the add-on real traffic.
Now I'm very rubbish at "computer stuff" and I'm finding it difficult to work out how to get this add on working, I've installed it but I'm still getting the normal airlines that come with the game.

Cheers
Rick.

The problem is that if you bought from PCAviator, they still haven't uploaded the new version. I have sent many emails to ND and PCAviator and still no posting. PCAviator is horribly slow in posting updates (I don't know why, it isn't a large workload).

I purchased everything except KSAN/color from FeelThere; pretty much did step-by-step main program, airports, then color packs and all was OK until I found that since I chose a non-default install location G:\, I ended up with one of the color add-ons IIRC in the wrong folder. Simple fix, but you DO need to pay close attention when the install is going on. When in doubt and issues abound, reinstall.