The simFlight Network Forums

fsuipc doesn't recognize the trottles of the beech baron 58

Hi,

I am a new user of FSUIPC ( a few days) and have a registered copy of FSUIPC 5 for P3Dv4.

Further I have read the manual and followed the advises and the checklists in the manual but fsuipc refuses to work with f.e. the beech baron.

I am using P3Dv4 on a 64 bits PC. Under Windows 10 ultimate and  have space enough on a 1TB SSD disk.

When I start P3D FSUIPC works under addons. So I can start it from there. I can link the axes to an throttle.

If I push the OK button and go back to the plane nothing happens when I use the throttle. It doesn't react.

I use an CH throttle; CH trottlequadrant and CH pedals.

I tried it with the Beaver. The Beaver has a single engine, so to my big surprise I can handle the Beaver with FSUIPC.

With FSUIPC it flies very realistic!

Only when I use a plane with two engines the problem arises.

So I am sure I am doing things wrong, but what? For your information I am no PC expert.

I like to use FSUIPC with my PMDG planes but I am afraid to do so because I want first try it out on a P3D plane.

Until now without success. I hope somebody can help me with some suggestions or a step by step tutorial how to act.

Regards,

Jan

9 minutes ago, J.F. Gleusteen said:

When I start P3D FSUIPC works under addons. So I can start it from there. I can link the axes to an throttle.

If I push the OK button and go back to the plane nothing happens when I use the throttle. It doesn't react.

You need to supply more information, lke:

1. Actual version number of FSUIPC5.
2. Whether you ASSIGN throttles in FSUIPC or in P3D.
3. If you assign in FSUIPC, what do you assign to (name of control)?
4. If you assigned in FSUIPC, did you disable controllers in P3D?
4. Are you calibrating in FSUIPC? If so did you follow all the numbered steps?

19 minutes ago, J.F. Gleusteen said:

Only when I use a plane with two engines the problem arises.

Did you only assign one throttle? You sy nothing happens when you push "the throttle"? Both, or only one? Changing aircraft won't hcange what throttles do unless you are using profiles already.

22 minutes ago, J.F. Gleusteen said:

I like to use FSUIPC with my PMDG planes but I am afraid to do so because I want first try it out on a P3D plane.

PMDG are much more problematic. You probably won't be able to do the same things on those as with default aircraft. That's where profiles come in, so you can have different settings for different aircraft.

Pete