The simFlight Network Forums

Físico not save the opcions

Hola a todos, antes con el Preparado v.3 todas las opciones que usó con el iFly 737, las solapas, el spoiler, el micrófono, las opciones del IVAP etc etc se almacenaron, pero now with Prepar3d v.4 ahora cada vez que reinicio el PC tengo Para Volver a seleccionar y guardar todo de nuevo Gracias por la ayuda

Edited by frangollo

2 hours ago, frangollo said:

Hello all, before with the Prepared v.3 all the options I used with the iFly 737, the flaps, the spoiler, the microphone, the IVAP options etc etc were stored, but now with Prepar3d v.4 now every time Restart the PC I have To Re-select and save everything again

I assume you are talking about FSUIPC? You don't actually say!

Which version of FSUIPC? If not 5.112 please download it and install.

Pete

Hello Pete, I have totally uninstalled Fsuipc 5 for P3d v4 and I have reinstalled it and continue the same problem, every time I open the p3d v4 I have to put the data back into the Fsuipc. Before with the Ped v3 I never had problems. Thank you

10 minutes ago, frangollo said:

I have totally uninstalled Fsuipc 5 for P3d v4 and I have reinstalled it and continue the same problem, every time I open the p3d v4 I have to put the data back into the Fsuipc.

You said that before. And I asked for the version number of FSUIPC5. You still have not told me!

Pete

4 minutes ago, frangollo said:

I downloaded Fsuipc5 5.112 from Simmarket but unfortunately everything continues with the same error, does not save the configuration

Did you run the Installer by right-clicking and selecting "run as" ... "Administrator", as instructed?

What files are there in the P3D4 Modules folder?

Please show me the Install log.

Pete

36 minutes ago, frangollo said:

Thank you very much but  Where  is it? 

because  is not  in your  web, un your Web is only Fsuipc5 5.11.

I do not have a web site! This Forum is my only place, and updates, interim versions, and lots of other useful things are here. Take a look in the Download Links subforum!

The link SimMarket gives actaully points to the files here. Enrico Schiratti maintains a web page called the "dowson" page, but it isn't mine and the links there also come here. I have no control over anywhere but here.

Pete

5 hours ago, frangollo said:

how I send the  log text?

Open the Log in an editor, like Notepad, select the whole text, top to bottom, and copy. Then click the <> symbol just above the edit area. You can then paste in the contents of the log.

But first, please, my questions, which I'll repeat as you continually seem to not read my replies:

Did you run the Installer by right-clicking and selecting "run as" ... "Administrator", as instructed?

What files are there in the P3D4 Modules folder?

Pete

Hello again, here are the files that are in
C:Program FilesLockheed MartinPrepar3D v4Modules :

FSUIPC Documents
FSUIPC5 Install
FSUIPC5. DLL
FSUIPC5.key
iFly737NG.dll-
I have installed the 5,112 FSUIPC5 with the right button of the mouse as an administrator.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This copy of FSUIPC5 Install : 

Installer for FSUIPC5.DLL version 5.112

Looking in registry for Prepar3D v4 install path:
     HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4
     Parameter"AppPath"
... >>>  OK! FOUND Prepar3D v4!  <<< ...
     AppPath=C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\
===========================================================
INSTALLATION FOR Prepar3D v4:
AppPath="C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\"
Checking version of the Prepar3D v4 EXE:
... Version 4.0.28.21686  (Need at least 4.0.20.21316)
Checking if there's already a version of FSUIPC5 installed in:
       C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Modules\FSUIPC5.DLL
... No previous valid version found.
Prepar3D v4 Modules folder already exists.
Okay -- installed FSUIPC5 into "C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Modules\FSUIPC5.DLL"
Looking for the current user's Application Data path:
... found as "C:\Users\emi\AppData\Roaming"
Now finding \Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.CFG for all users, including this one
Looking in "C:\Users\All Users\AppData\Roaming"
 ... No Prepar3D.CFG there
Looking in "C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming"
Looking in "C:\Users\Default User\AppData\Roaming"
Looking in "C:\Users\Default.migrated\AppData\Roaming"
Looking in "C:\Users\emi\AppData\Roaming"
Found Prepar3D.CFG in "C:\Users\emi\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.CFG"
Now checking DLL.XML ...
... There is a previous DLL.XML, checking for FSUIPC5 section.
... FSUIPC5 section already exists but will be replaced.
... FSUIPC5 section of DLL.XML written okay
Now checking for a SimConnect.XML file ...
... No SimConnect.XML file found. This is okay.
Looking in "C:\Users\Public\AppData\Roaming"
Attempt to set the ACL entries for Modules access permissions failed, error = 1332
"Modules\FSUIPC Documents" folder created okay!
Now installing additional files into the "Modules\FSUIPC Documents" folder:
   Installed "FSUIPC5 User Guide.pdf" okay
   Installed "FSUIPC5 for Advanced Users.pdf" okay
   Installed "The 2016 List of FSX and P3D Controls.pdf" okay
   Installed "FSUIPC Lua Library.pdf" okay
   Installed "FSUIPC Lua Plug-Ins.pdf" okay
   Installed "Lua License.pdf" okay
   Installed "LuaFileSystem.pdf" okay
   Installed "Example LUA plugins.zip" okay
   Installed "FSUIPC4 Offsets Status.pdf" okay
   Installed "Profiles in Separate Files.pdf" okay
   Installed "FSUIPC5 History.pdf" okay
   Installed "Lua Plugins for VRInsight Devices.pdf" okay
   Installed "ASN WX Radar facilities in FSUIPC4.pdf" okay
   Installed "Offset Mapping for PMDG 737NGX.pdf" okay
   Installed "Offset Mapping for PMDG 777X.pdf" okay
   Installed "Offset Mapping for PMDG 747QOTSII.pdf" okay
===========================================================
All installer tasks completed.
Registration dialog exit: selected  FSUIPC REGISTER
Providing FSUIPC registration dialogue ...
Registration for FSUIPC5 was successful! (result code 00)
*************** End of Install Log ***************

7 hours ago, frangollo said:
Hello again, here are the files that are in
C:Program FilesLockheed MartinPrepar3D v4Modules :

FSUIPC Documents
FSUIPC5 Install
FSUIPC5. DLL
FSUIPC5.key
iFly737NG.dll-
I have installed the 5,112 FSUIPC5 with the right button of the mouse as an administrator.

I don't know iFly737NG.dll-. Was that installed BEFORE you installed FSUIPC? If so that probably explains the problem.

FSUIPC sets read/write permissions on the Modules folder when it creates that folder, but later, when just installing over an older version it simply places its files, not setting permissions. I might look to see if I can change that, but i'm not sure if it is possible.

So, try this:

Rename the Modules folder to something different, like "OldModules". You'll probably need to run Explorer "as administrator" too, to allow you to do this.

THEN run the 5.112 installer again, so it creates a new Modules folder with the correct permissions, and after this, copy over that iFly file (assuming you still need it).

Finally you should go into Folder Options in Exploer, and change the option which lets Windows hid "known" filetypes from you! The Istall file in your list above should show as "FSUIPC5 Install.log".

Okay?

Your Installer Log is fine.

In future you should never install any version of FS or P3D in "Program Files". I know it is default, but you can change it. The whole of Program files is protected from you, the user and owner of the PC, to stop you changing your own files! It is part of the madness of modern Windows versions, and it gets worse not better. :-(

Pete

Hola de nuevo, he desinstalado el iFly 737 y eliminado por completo la carpeta de módulos. He reinstalado FSUIPC5 5.112 y he guardado la configuración del Joystick y los cambios en los botones Spoiler, Flaps, Microphone y Ivap en el Carenado que viene con el Prepar3d. Reinicie y vuelva a abrir el simulador y no se guardó nada en el Fsuipc. Tuve que volver atrás para hacer los cambios en los botones.

4 minutes ago, frangollo said:

Hi again, I've uninstalled the iFly 737 and completely deleted the Modules folder. I've reinstalled FSUIPC5 5.112 and I've saved the Joystick settings and the changes to the Spoiler, Flaps, Microphone and Ivap buttons on the Fair3 that comes with the Prepar3d v4. Restart and re-open the simulator and nothing was saved in the Fsuipc. I had to go back again to make the changes on the buttons.

FSUIPC5 always saves the FSUIPC5.LOG and FSUIPC5.INI files in your Modules folder. There would also be an FSUIPC5.JoyScan.csv file. All three are written to the Modules folder, nowhere else.

If they are not getting written then there is certainly somethng wrong on your system.  I've not heard of anyone having such an odd problem. Check the permissions set on that folkder, as follows:

Start Explorer by right-click and "run as ... administrator".
Right click on the Modules folder,
Select 'Properties'
Select the Security tab.

Among the list of "Group or User Names" there should be "Everyone". If not you need to add it manually -- see later.
Select Everyone. In the "Permissions for Everyone" list, all entries should be ticked. If not, tick them.
Click OK and you are done.

If there is no 'Everyone' listed, just add it as follows:
Click the Edit button, then Add. Type Everyone in the edit bix where the cursor is, then OK.
Proceed above as when Everyone is present in the list.

Now this is all precisely what the FSUIPC5 Installer does, so if it doesn't work manually either, you have a problem. maybe your system is set up to prvent you doing things, even as Administrator. are you signing in as a Guest, or as Administrator / Owner?

Pete

29 minutes ago, frangollo said:

Before continuing to look for solutions I must tell you that the error may be in the Joistyck? I have the Saiteck and look on their website and there are no drivers for the Prepar3d v.4

If you are using FSUIPC you don't need any Saitek software.

And it wouldn't explain the lack of a Log and INI file in the Modules folder. They are ALWAYS written, from your very first runwith FSUIPC.

Pete

Hello again and I must thank you for the interest in solving my problem but no matter how hard I try the problem continues. In Prepar3d V.3 the Fsuipc always worked perfectly but I know that the P3d v4 there are always many problems with many products. I hope that with new updates of Fsuipc in Prepar3d v.4 everything will be solved. Thanks again. Frangollo

36 minutes ago, frangollo said:

I hope that with new updates of Fsuipc in Prepar3d v.4 everything will be solved.

Since I don't understand how you have the problem, i'm not likely to be able to make it work for you in any future release.

Did you try what I suggested? Did you even check the permissions? I need you to help me help you!

One thing always advised is NEVER install any version of FS or P3D in the Program Files folders. Select your own folder. I always use a folder simply called "Prepar3d v4", and usually on another disk, not even on C.

But I have tested my install on a brand new Windows 10 PC, letting it install in its default path, and, though the Permissions on the Prepar3D folder itself stops file writing, the installer does successfully change those permissions for the Modules folder.

So, if you cannot do as I advised above, there are two other things you can try:

1. Mark Prepar3D.exe to "run as administator" itself. Do this by right-clicking it and selecting Compatibility.
2. Totally uninstall Prepar3D and re-install is in a different folder of your own choosing, away from Windows.

Pete

Hello again and thanks again. I am going to follow your advice and to completely uninstall the Prepar3d v.4 and install it again as administrator but it has to be in C: / because I only have a hard disk in my PC. I'll have to be patient waiting for this next time to be solved. a cordial greeting

44 minutes ago, frangollo said:

I am going to follow your advice and to completely uninstall the Prepar3d v.4 and install it again as administrator but it has to be in C: / because I only have a hard disk in my PC.

Even when I have only one disc, I tend to partition it, so I have C: and D:.

But it doesn't matter. BUT don't let the installer decide the folder name. Change it so it installs in, say, "C:\Prepar3D v4".

Did you not bother to try suggestion 1 above, simply running P3D "as administrator" (you can set that as normal in the Prepar3D.exe Properties, in Compatibility?

You never bothered to tell me if you tried any of my other suggestions either. I am not really getting any information from you which would help me to help you! :-(

Pete

Hello again, now everything is perfect, thank you very much, he installed the simulator directly in C: / Lockheed Martin / Prepar3d v.4 then install the Fsuipc5 5.112 and then the 737 iFly and the buttons of the Fsuipc5 are saved. Reboot the Pc, I open the P3d v.4 again and everything works perfectly.

ThankThank you very much for to help me.