The simFlight Network Forums

Infinite zoom with FlyInsideFSX

Pete,

First of all, thank you for your wonderful FSUIPC. It is the best thing since sliced bread!

I have FSX Acceleration with registered FSUIPC. Recently I got the Oculus Rift and downloaded FlyInside for FSX-P3D and X-Plane. I tested the application in X-Plane first, was extremely happy so I bought the full version of FlyInside. Then I tested in P3D3.4 and everything was great.

But when I tested the application in FSX Acceleration, as soon as I click Fly Now, the screen goes into an infinite zoom-in like in the video below

https://youtu.be/ed-MKjYUQKA

FlyInside apparently does not like DX10, so I uninstalled Steve's DX10Fixer and repaired my FSX installation. After the repair, I installed FSUIPC again (4.971) but did not enter my registration information. Tested FlyInside and everything worked fine. Then I registered FSUIPC and the infinite zoom-in showed its ugly face again. I removed the FSUIPC files from the Modules folder in FSX and FlyInside works again...

Any idea what could be causing this?

BTW, I have FSUIPC Registered in P3D3.4 and FlyInside works fine there.