The simFlight Network Forums

Reference Cards -- Commands & Airport Specific

ATControl  -- Joe

Good Day all,

Many of you asked for these, and thus I have delivered.  Instead of jamming up the previous post that was filled with card edits, I'll use this post since it's very specific to location.  

Below you will find updated (and PRINTER FRIENDLY) versions of the Commands List & Airport Specific cards.  I did my best to weed out airlines that don't exist anymore in the game files as well as statusing timetables at each airport.  Cards are written in alphabetical order by the 3-letter ICAO code for easy reference.  This page will be updated with new cards as new airports are released.  Please let me know if you see any errors and I'll fix them ASAP! 

(Please note that JFK & LAX have 3-part cards -- be sure to get them all.  All other airports at this time fit on a single page)

((Also, please note that some of the airlines on the cards are not currently in the game even though they do exist at these airports in real life.  Hopefully the game developers will get with their livery and time table teams and get these plugged for us ASAP))

Enjoy! & Happy Controlling!  ---ATControl, Joe

commandswhite

(((KATL - Hartsfield - Jackson Atlanta Int'l Airport )))

KATLcardFINAL

(((KJFK - John F. Kennedy Int'l Airport  (3 cards) )))

KJFKcardFINAL-1KJFKcardFINAL-2KJFKcardFINAL-3

(((KLAX - Los Angeles Int'l Airport  (3 cards) )))

KLAXcardFINAL-1KLAXcardFINAL-2KLAXcardFINAL-3

(((KPHL - Philadelphia Int'l Airport )))

KPHLcardFINAL

(((KSAN - San Diego Int'l Airport )))

KSANcardFINAL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Vic,

With the cards above that have weeded out game files that include airlines that don't exist anymore as well as a handful of airlines that now fly to these 5 airports.....any chance you can get with your livery team and get these updated planes in the game?  

Some of the more flashy ones that would be nice to see ---- Edelweiss @ KSAN,,,, Wow,Hainan & Sichuan @ LAX,,,, and updates to your Avianca files (LACSA doesn't exist anymore, it's now under Avianca but still is known as LACSA by callsign :D ).  Thanks for looking at these.  

7 hours ago, NoleJP said:

Vic,

With the cards above that have weeded out game files that include airlines that don't exist anymore as well as a handful of airlines that now fly to these 5 airports.....any chance you can get with your livery team and get these updated planes in the game?  

Some of the more flashy ones that would be nice to see ---- Edelweiss @ KSAN,,,, Wow,Hainan & Sichuan @ LAX,,,, and updates to your Avianca files (LACSA doesn't exist anymore, it's now under Avianca but still is known as LACSA by callsign :D ).  Thanks for looking at these.  

Dear Joe,

thank you for your detailed information. We are working hard, but these fixes won't  be in the next release. We will update the older schedules. 

Best regards,
Gabor

1 hour ago, nyergesdesign said:

Dear Joe,

thank you for your detailed information. We are working hard, but these fixes won't  be in the next release. We will update the older schedules. 

Best regards,
Gabor

Hey Gabor -- PCAviator still has not posted your updates to RT/RC. The latest they have is from May, 2017. They are not answering my emails. Can you send me the update or provide an alternate link?

Many thanks,

SK.

22 hours ago, blipadouzi said:

Hi Joe,

Thank you for making these, it is greatly appreciated.

I was curious, is there a reason that TIST was not included in the Airport reference cards?

Regards

Hi Joe,

You can ignore my request, I was able to find the files that contained the information and deciphered the necessary data.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I had a couple of planes fly into Philly that are not on the cards:

AWE  "Cactus" (Had an American tail)

GJS  GoJet, listed at JFK as "Gateway" but landed at Philly as "Lindbergh" (fly under United and Delta from what I read)

Thank you for making the cards, appreciated.

P

2 hours ago, crbascott said:

AWE is US AIrways (Cactus), which doesn't exist anymore. I'll notify Nyerges this needs fixing in the airlines file. These flights should be Piedmont (PDT).

GJS is GoJet and the correct callsign is Lindbergh.  

GJS at JFK is pronounced in the game as "GATEWAY".  I know it's supposed to be "Lindberg".  Not sure what to do with that one.  I built the JFK card based on what I heard in the game.  Not sure if that's Vic or Nyerges who needs to get that one at JFK edited.  If I can get a confirm that JFK is fixed, I'll change the card over.  

1 hour ago, Michi10 said:

Hello

Where can I find these Airlins colors and all this data?
What is still missing is Austrian, Flyniki, Lauder, DHL Germany Wings, Pan AM is the main seat in New York, Pal, Denmark, Norway, Spain, Croatia and Hungary ,

Regards

Michi10

Pan Am doesn't exist anymore... they went out of business in 1991.

18 hours ago, crbascott said:

AWE is US AIrways (Cactus), which doesn't exist anymore. I'll notify Nyerges this needs fixing in the airlines file. These flights should be Piedmont (PDT).

That explains it, thank you. I expected to get Piedmont from the videos I have seen but didn't get any. I just bought Real Traffic a few days ago.

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining I appreciate the time that was spent making these cards, only offering information I have seen. I had one more that landed at Philly EDV "Endeavor,  which may not belong at Philly but it was there, so I don't know if it should be added to the list or deleted from the traffic files.  I will check some real schedules and see what I can find.

P

20 hours ago, crbascott said:

I am new to the Real Traffic, maybe you could point me in the right direction to post this:  I have the latest update and I see all these videos on youtube with Piedmont PDT.  NONE of my  "XXX_airlines.txt files or my XXX_schedules.txt files have Piedmont (PDT) in them. Philly has a listing in the terminal.txt file but nowhere else.  I just looked at Piedmont site and I guess that is the only existing airport that would have Piedmont. 

1 hour ago, Peabody said:

I am new to the Real Traffic, maybe you could point me in the right direction to post this:  I have the latest update and I see all these videos on youtube with Piedmont PDT.  NONE of my  "XXX_airlines.txt files or my XXX_schedules.txt files have Piedmont (PDT) in them. Philly has a listing in the terminal.txt file but nowhere else.  I just looked at Piedmont site and I guess that is the only existing airport that would have Piedmont. 

You won't see Piedmont bc Piedmont is not a "major airline".  It's a regional service that flies under parent company American and wears the American livery.  Easy way to think about it is if you go to Expedia or Travelocity you won't see "Piedmont Airlines" as a source to book.  They just get named Piedmont by flight regionalization.  

1 hour ago, Peabody said:

Your previous post already covered this situation. The Cactus (AWE) flights you see are there because PDT was incorrectly removed from the xxxx_airlines,txt file. Piedmont also has/had an IATA code of US. So as soon as Nyerges adds PDT back in you'll see the flights you're expecting.

If you don't want to wait, you can make the change to airlines file yourself. Make sure to backup the original though.

12 minutes ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

You won't see Piedmont bc Piedmont is not a "major airline".  It's a regional service that flies under parent company American and wears the American livery.  Easy way to think about it is if you go to Expedia or Travelocity you won't see "Piedmont Airlines" as a source to book.  They just get named Piedmont by flight regionalization.  

From an ATC perspective though, you will see Piedmont.