The simFlight Network Forums

Real Traffic/Color Issue - KPHL

crbascott

Real Traffic SP5 introduced a new schedule for KPHL (thanks to Nyerges for doing this) but as a result there are a few house cleaning items that need to be fixed.

FDX, UPS, EDV, and GJS all need to be added to the terminal file. Real Traffic needs to fix this.

Additionally, a few white planes now appear that should be added to Real Color.  These include PDT/DH3, JZA/CR2, ASH/CR7, FDX/AB6, and UPS/AB6. Actually the AB6's are peculiar. I see "AB6." in the texpack manifest files.However, in the airplanes file the AB6 is defined as A306. Maybe there is a naming issue of some sort.

I'm attaching an example of each white plane to assist in debugging. Thanks!

Craig

PDT4785_DH3.JPG

JZA8033_CR2.JPG

ASH6071_CR7.JPG

FDX1377_AB6.JPG

UPS2195_AB6.JPG

On 2017. 08. 31. at 5:29 AM, crbascott said:

Real Traffic SP5 introduced a new schedule for KPHL (thanks to Nyerges for doing this) but as a result there are a few house cleaning items that need to be fixed.

FDX, UPS, EDV, and GJS all need to be added to the terminal file. Real Traffic needs to fix this.

Additionally, a few white planes now appear that should be added to Real Color.  These include PDT/DH3, JZA/CR2, ASH/CR7, FDX/AB6, and UPS/AB6. Actually the AB6's are peculiar. I see "AB6." in the texpack manifest files.However, in the airplanes file the AB6 is defined as A306. Maybe there is a naming issue of some sort.

I'm attaching an example of each white plane to assist in debugging. Thanks!

Craig

PDT4785_DH3.JPG

JZA8033_CR2.JPG

ASH6071_CR7.JPG

FDX1377_AB6.JPG

UPS2195_AB6.JPG

Dear Craig,

thank you for your remark. We will fix this problem and release the update.

Gabor

I have notice the same thing at KPHL.... I have the RC bundle(TIST,KLAX,KPHL) and still have white aircraft at KPHL

I also notice another aircraft.... I'm not familiar enough with the different aircraft yet to know what they are just by looking at them so I don't know what the aircraft is but I'm sure some one else could tell... also don't know the airline that it is(yet, will edit with update if I find out)however I can narrow it down as the aircraft is in Terminal D and my Terminal file for it is

Terminal_D: ACA,JZA,ASA,DAL,UAL,TCF,EDV,GJS COA

I know the one is the JZA CR2 as identified above but as you can see in the image there are more white planes in this terminal

also the post here suggest in addition to my current mystery plane missing a livery and those listed above that JZA CRJ, SKW CR9, RPA ER4 (Brickyward) may also be missing liveries

so can we get ND to add the other white planes(as shown in image) and possible the other that are mentioned in the other post if they are indeed missing from KPHL as well to the update.

Thanks,

Dev

link to image as the one I added to here was too small to see anything as the file was apparently to large

https://imgur.com/a/shS3j

Edited by AC Rogue
new link for image

*UPDATE*

I found out that at least one of those other white planes in the image is EDV CRJ

https://imgur.com/a/7U0JN

*EDIT*

I have a feeling that the other one is possibly the GJS CR7(by taking a quick look at the schedule) either way since the EDV CRJ doesn't have a livery its likely that GJS CR7 doesn't either.

Edited by AC Rogue
new info

4 minutes ago, AC Rogue said:

*UPDATE*

I found out that at least one of those other white planes in the image is EDV CRJ

Good catch. EDV/CRJ was delivered as part of the KJFK Real Color but needs to be added to KPHL as well.

Regarding JZA CRJ, SKW CR9, RPA ER4 - none of these planes are in the RT schedule file for KPHL (SP5). As a result, they won't be included in RC for KPHL. FYI - SKW/CR9 was included with RC for KLAX so it shouldn't have a blank livery for you.

8 minutes ago, crbascott said:

Good catch. EDV/CRJ was delivered as part of the KJFK Real Color but needs to be added to KPHL as well.

Regarding JZA CRJ, SKW CR9, RPA ER4 - none of these planes are in the RT schedule file for KPHL (SP5). As a result, they won't be included in RC for KPHL. FYI - SKW/CR9 was included with RC for KLAX so it shouldn't have a blank livery for you.

I don't know if SKW CR9 is blank for me or not, have not tested...... as you said EDV CRV should be added to KPLH as EDV was added to the KPHL schedule in RT SP5?? I didn't have RT before that but I know EDV is in the schedule now as is GJS so they should both have liveries included for KPHL which they currently do not

do you know what RC those other planes are in if they are included in one?

Edited by AC Rogue

7 hours ago, Richard Keen said:

I'm seeing this too at KPHL , I'm using the real colour pack so if there's an update just wondering how I go about down loading it ? Would I need to get in touch with BMT etc .

thanks 

Rich 

No update yet. Maybe Nyerges will included KPHL fixes as part of the KBOS update. We'll see. 

I have kind of nearly fixed the blank Aircraft at PHL  after buying the JFK realcolour add on as that had a few of the missing aircraft liveries UPS flights and BAW 744 etc etc , I then just manually changed some UPS aircraft to the ones UPS used at JFK , ASH is still blank but I may end up just altering them with another Airline from the same terminal .

4 hours ago, Richard Keen said:

I have kind of nearly fixed the blank Aircraft at PHL  after buying the JFK realcolour add on as that had a few of the missing aircraft liveries UPS flights and BAW 744 etc etc , I then just manually changed some UPS aircraft to the ones UPS used at JFK , ASH is still blank but I may end up just altering them with another Airline from the same terminal .

Fixing the situation by spending an additional $6.99 (USD) and altering the schedule is not the optimal solution. But, I'm sure FeelThere and Nyerges Design appreciate it.

1 hour ago, crbascott said:

Fixing the situation by spending an additional $6.99 (USD) and altering the schedule is not the optimal solution. But, I'm sure FeelThere and Nyerges Design appreciate it.

Agreed, your fix is giving them more money to get a color for a plane you should have anyway is not much of a solution nor is being forced to use a different plane rather than the real plane that again should also be included.

• 3 years later...