The simFlight Network Forums
jbustamante

FSUIPC5 (5.112) & GFDev64.DLL

Hello,

I have had many problems with FSUIPC5 (5.112) & GFDev64.DLL (Both of them in the same modules directory): When I program the goflight switches and FSUIPC saves in the fsuipc.ini the P3Dv4 crash to desktop in the next time.  The same behaviour I get when I try edit directly in the ini file.  Aparently the problem is with GFDev64.DLL, because when I erased it, the P3Dv4 run normally.

Regards,

Juan

My system is: W10, I7, 16Gb Ram, GTX 1070, P3Dv4,

On 9/8/2017 at 1:47 AM, jbustamante said:

I have had many problems with FSUIPC5 (5.112) & GFDev64.DLL (Both of them in the same modules directory): When I program the goflight switches and FSUIPC saves in the fsuipc.ini the P3Dv4 crash to desktop in the next time.  The same behaviour I get when I try edit directly in the ini file.  Aparently the problem is with GFDev64.DLL, because when I erased it, the P3Dv4 run normally.

I need more information, please. But first please download and install the interim update FSUIPC 5.113.

Then, I need the crash details from Windows Event Viewer, and the FSUIPC5.LOG from the P3D modules folder.

Pete

Hello,

Thank, I will try to do so and then post the results. Meanwile please look this post, 

this happen to me....but I already have newer version (registered) of Fsuipc

Regards,