The simFlight Network Forums

SERVICE PACK FOR REAL TRAFFIC AND REAL COLORS

nyergesdesign

Dear Customers,

We at Nyerges Design would like to announce a major update for most of our products.

We removed the duplicated entries for Real Traffic and we added missing Real Color liveries for KPHL, KATL, KLAS, KJFK and for the Real Color Bundle.

As usual existing customers can re-download their products from FeelThere and the other resellers.

Thank you,
Gabor
nyergesdesign

• Upvote 1

Hello 

I am a new user of Tower and addons. I am not sure how to redownload. Shall i use links i got via email when i was buying or?

I have Tower 3d pro steam and addons i bought via Tower website.

Thanks in advance for explanation 

5 hours ago, nyergesdesign said:

Dear Customers,

We at Nyerges Design would like to announce a major update for most of our products.

We removed the duplicated entries for Real Traffic and we added missing Real Color liveries for KPHL, KATL, KLAS, KJFK and for the Real Color Bundle.

As usual existing customers can re-download their products from FeelThere and the other resellers.

Thank you,
Gabor
nyergesdesign

How are PCAviator customers to get the updates?

Thank you to FeelThere & Nygeres Design for announcing the new updates as a new post subject & highlighting it in capitals. 

I have catalogued most of the RC packages & notice a large number of duplicate files, where the same file appears for several airport files. Is there a possibility of combining all the common operators (US, Canadian,) into one download package?  The program cross references to all the files when it loads. i.e. when running KLAS without the KLAS RC file, all the liveries for most operators are already there. They are accessed from other RC files. That would give one "domestic" package for all US airports. A second package could be made up of the foreign operators that operate into the various US airports. This would mean updating two packages instead of several and not having to download 4 or 5 packages.

Now for non US airports (when they are released) the foreign package or a new package could be produced. 

It probably would not be as profitable for Nygeres but  it might be easier  for them to update one big file rather than update several. 

Maybe a small nominal charge could be made for updates that include a large number of new liveries changes or new packages but no charge for fixes.

This might initially seem out of left field but might be worth a consideration in the future when more airports are out there.

Kev M

On 9/11/2017 at 5:54 AM, nyergesdesign said:

Dear Customers,

Thank you,
Gabor
nyergesdesign

Gabor,

Thanks for the update.  Just a suggestion for going forward -- When giving us the notices of these updates, it would be helpful to say something like :

"We removed the duplicated entries for Real Traffic and we added missing Real Color liveries for KPHL, KATL, KLAS, KJFK and for the Real Color Bundle.

The most up to date version for Real Traffic is v XXX .  Real color for each airport should be version vXXX."  

This will help us as a community know we are up to date, and if we see a wrong version, we can then seek out help.  

Joe

On 2017. 09. 12. at 4:44 PM, Kl408 said:

I noticed that KSAN has the old texpack5 from 30/10/2016 when installing the new v2, a new name but the old files..??

Gabor, if you're watching.....

Grtz

Willem

We made the intelligent installers fot all add-ons as well as RC KSAN to prevent the occasional problems with installing the add-ons.  There is no change in the files.

Gabor 

23 hours ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

Gabor,

Thanks for the update.  Just a suggestion for going forward -- When giving us the notices of these updates, it would be helpful to say something like :

"We removed the duplicated entries for Real Traffic and we added missing Real Color liveries for KPHL, KATL, KLAS, KJFK and for the Real Color Bundle.

The most up to date version for Real Traffic is v XXX .  Real color for each airport should be version vXXX."  

This will help us as a community know we are up to date, and if we see a wrong version, we can then seek out help.  

Joe

Joe,

thank you for your suggestion. Here is the latest version numbers:

RC_Tower3D_KPHL_sp4.exe
RC_Tower3D_KJFK_sp2.exe
RC_Tower3D_KLAS_sp1.exe
RC_Tower3D_KATL_sp2.exe
RC_Tower3D_TIST_KPHL_KLAX_sp4.exe
RT_Tower3D_PRO_sp5v2.exe

Gabor

• Like 1

11 hours ago, nyergesdesign said:

Joe,

thank you for your suggestion. Here is the latest version numbers:

RC_Tower3D_KPHL_sp4.exe
RC_Tower3D_KJFK_sp2.exe
RC_Tower3D_KLAS_sp1.exe
RC_Tower3D_KATL_sp2.exe
RC_Tower3D_TIST_KPHL_KLAX_sp4.exe
RT_Tower3D_PRO_sp5v2.exe

Gabor

Gabor,

I'm noticing on your list here that there is no line item for RC LAX (the stand alone).  Seems to be still downloading sp2v2.  I assume via the line above that LAX was updated.  What is the version for the updated LAX that we should be seeing?

Joe

8 hours ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

Gabor,

I'm noticing on your list here that there is no line item for RC LAX (the stand alone).  Seems to be still downloading sp2v2.  I assume via the line above that LAX was updated.  What is the version for the updated LAX that we should be seeing?

Joe

RC KLAX didn't change this time. Latest version number is sp2v2.

Gabor

Sorry -- one more question -- how does one tell the version number? I downloaded the Real Color multiple airports file and the file name (from PCAviator) is RC_Tower3D_TIST_KPHL_KLAX.exe. And for Real Traffic it is RT_Tower3D_PRO.exe. The file dates are 9/9/17 (0415 am) 9/10/17 (1817 pm) respectively.

Thanks!

SK

5 hours ago, Sky King said:

Sorry -- one more question -- how does one tell the version number? I downloaded the Real Color multiple airports file and the file name (from PCAviator) is RC_Tower3D_TIST_KPHL_KLAX.exe. And for Real Traffic it is RT_Tower3D_PRO.exe. The file dates are 9/9/17 (0415 am) 9/10/17 (1817 pm) respectively.

Thanks!

SK

The file dates time are correct, file names don't correct. Please send for us your RC bundle and RT download links to info@nyergesdesign.com address. We will check the installer file.

Gabor