The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC/WideFS for different PCs

Hi,

for my university project I want to connect Microsoft Flight Simulator with the Matlab/Simulink, that's why we bought keys for FSUIPC4 and WideFS7. In our laboratory at university we have some computers that are connected by a local Server. I would like to know if we can use the keys for different computers to Interface with our simulation-PC or just for one. Also, what would happen if I used the keys again on my home PC for example?

Thank you in advance,

Victor

1 hour ago, VictorS said:

I would like to know if we can use the keys for different computers to Interface with our simulation-PC or just for one.

Different PC's running Flight Sim, or just WideFS clients? If the former, are these just for your use, or multiple users on one Project?

BTW you posted a Support Question to the FAQ subforum. "FAQ" means "Frequently Asked Questions" and is a repository for answers to those, not a general interactive support forum. I've move it for you.

Pete

Hi Pete,

thanks for moving the topic.

The goal of the project is that there is one PC with Microsoft FS on it, which is connected to our self-built motion platform (the platform is a replica of an airplane cockpit) and several other Pc's with Matlab/Simulink on them, which should be able to Interact with the FlightSim-PC one at a time.

Thanks for your Support.

Victor