The simFlight Network Forums
Robin Ainscough

Some airports not being detected? P3D V4 networked (answered)

I recently installed several LLH creations airports - specifically LFLJ Courchevel ... no runway/taxi showed up in FSC9.7 after running the FSCP3D_V4 .exe and DBManager.  I have the latest HF for 9.7.  I manually checked the scenery.cfg.fsc_v4 file and all the correct library entries where there including he Add-on entries.

Is this because LFLJ uses sloped runways so they aren't being registered as normal runways and hence not picked up by DBManager?

Cheers, Rob.

Hi Rob,

Is this because LFLJ uses sloped runways so they aren't being registered as normal runways and hence not picked up by DBManager?

You're right. DataBase Manager can not read this type of runway.
Please read also here:

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/84034-important-information-informations-importantes-wichtige-information-reference-databasemanager-version-97/ 

Volker

Guess then the same LM 4.1 non-compatibility issue is present with LIMF (Turin - Caselle) which is not present in the FSC database.

Any 4.1 update soon?

Cheers, Morten 

Hi Volker,

I also noticed the same problem with LFRS and some other airports recently installed on P3D V4.1

I understood that there is no compatibility with V4.1, and it's not scheduled soon. But does that mean that it will never happen ?

If so, I believe I have to find a workaround to suit my needs, so I'd like to know for sure what is going on ?

Your software has been so helpful over the 10 years I've been flying with that I can't think of an alternative and I'm very sad about it

Let me know 

Regards,

Christian