The simFlight Network Forums

Multiple Controllers

Hi,

I am using P3Dv4 with FSUIPC 5 and have a PMDG B737NGX home cockpit based on Opencockpits hardware modules and my OC4BAv4 home cockpit program.

This is my controller that should all be connected all the time.

1. Saitek x52

2. Saitek Rudder

3. Opencockpits B737 Yoke

4. CFY Throttle

When I use my home cockpit and fly the B737NGX, I use the Opencockpits Yoke, Saitek Rudder and CFY Throttle.

When I just fly in P3Dv4 using my 4K monitor (not my home cockpit setup) I only want to use my Saitek X52 for both PMDG B737NGX and other airplanes.

Now my question:

How do I set up the controllers to have a working controller scenario that let my use them as described above?

Hi,

you configure / define your controls for the NON Homecockpit scenario as needed.

In FSUIPC5.ini file use ShortAircraftNameOk=Yes

Then decide a livery of the PMDG you want to use in your HomeCockpit ONLY and configure / define your controls under a specific profile. When you then select this AC the controls defined in the profile will be used.

Any AC you would like to define different than the default setup can have its own profile.

Thomas