The simFlight Network Forums

I need help....

Moved to Main Forum. Please ask question always in Main forum when related to FSUIPC.

so basically, I need to get FSUIPC because MaldAir needs it but whenever I download it, a box comes up asking me to enter my registration key. Do i have to buy the key and if so, where from? Please send link if you Know.

Thanks.

Hi,

in case you downloaded the installer ZIP file, it includes a document 'Installing and Registering FSUIPC4.pdf' that gives you already the answers. Please check that document first to already avoid a possible wrong installation that could give problems.

If a registration key is needed, for using additional user facilities in FSUIPC, you can buy it with SimMarket.com

Thomas

1 hour ago, FlyHub said:

I need to get FSUIPC because MaldAir needs it but whenever I download it, a box comes up asking me to enter my registration key. Do i have to buy the key

Further to Thomas's reply, access into FS via FSUIPC is free from shareware and freeware applications, unless they need to run Lua plug-ins. I do not know "MaldAir" but it is likely that it does not need FSUIPC to be registered -- its documentation or author should tell you.

As documented, to install without registering you just press the "Not now" button when asked if you want to register.

Pete