The simFlight Network Forums
elee32

My Traffic Interactive - HELP!!!

I need to create a new route at my preferred airport with My Traffic Interactive (My Traffic 6) but something is not going well.

Here are the steps I do:

1- Start FSX at the MROC airport
2- Home My Traffic Intaractive
3- Choose an Airline (Mango)
4- Choose a type (B738-MNO1)
5- Choose a registration number (ZS-SJK)
6- In the section "Flightplan Fraction" I do not do anything, it is defaulted to 0.0
7- I choose a Flight Plan created in advance with FSC (A simple flight plan without intermediate points, I have also tried with FSC with normal route points) (MROC_to_MPTO.PLN)
8- I click on the green button that says "Create AI aircraft enroute" and immediately appears a text in "List of managemed aircraft" and a message in the section "Status Message (For example: Created 2059)
9- I click on "List of managemed aircraft" and immediately all the buttons on the right side change to green color and the created aircraft appears in the FSX. (At the gate)
10 - Also appears in the Traffic Explorer. But does not indicate E.T.D.
11- Suddenly, not even 1 minute and the status of the flight changes very fast and the plane disappears from FSX and logically from My Traffic Interactive and Traffic Explorer.
12- The plane does not appear again.

What am I doing wrong? I what I need to be able to indicate the hours that should appear at the airport and when to takeoff. Also do Taxi, etc. Not that it disappears.

Your help please.