The simFlight Network Forums

Unable to see pop up windows

Hi, my name is Enrique, new in this forum although I've been reading and getting a lot of info. Thanks for this hard work!

I use FSX, 320fslab, x56 hotas and VRinsight combo panel.

today I was trying to assign view functions to my joystick through FSUIPC when suddenly, trying all the views options and panel views, I stopped being able to see the pop-up windows on the virtual cockpit... the only way I can see them is by undocking them by guessing were the window is and right clicking the mouse to undock.

I would like to know how could I be able to see the pop-up windows again, cause now I only see those that I undocked ... Now it's like if the virtual cockpit view was in front of the other windows and I cannot see them, even though, in the views menu, in the instrument tab, I can see that those Pop-up windows are actually opened...

what a mess everytime I touch the FSX 😩

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

Enrique