The simFlight Network Forums

Unable to install FSUIPC5

After a processor upgrade I installed W10 on a clean PC and thereafter:

P3Dv4 Academic 4.1.7.22841, ORBX stuff, GSX

Then FSUIPC5 5.1.21b downloaded today (pdf title reads 5.122 Changes. Registration on Both; copy/pasted name, emailaddress and FSUIPCkey as many times before (FSX, FSX:SE, P3Dv3) and get a "Sorry, this Key is not valid for FSUIPC registration" reply. I tried the WIDEFS key with the same outcome.

When I cancel the key entry, I get Error: Cancelled WideFS entry. Cancelled FSUIPC entry. A logical reply.

Do I have to buy new registrations keys? FOUND THE ANSWER! Indeed, I have to buy a new key. Sorry.

Dirk

Edited by Captain45
Found the answer

3 hours ago, Captain45 said:

Then FSUIPC5 5.1.21b downloaded today (pdf title reads 5.122 Changes.

There's no way to download 5.121b, it was replaced by 5.122. Where do you see 5.121b? Just on the Schiratti website? I'll have to remind Enrico, whose site it is, to update the description there. But the link there ALWAYS points to the latest full install version.

Interim updates, when available, are posted to the Download Links subforum here.

Pete

Pete