The simFlight Network Forums

Reflections

hartleecub

Vic, the graphic option Reflections implies that with that option turned off, you're not going to see reflections but they are still visible in the water from a lot of the buildings surrounding LGA.

Also, the next version of T3DPro would do well to include brief explanations of ALL options. It would simplify the process and be quicker that hunting down explanations from various other sources when you're configuring the game.

Mike

Since I mentioned a graphic-related question, I'll add  another one and include my system specs as well...all aircraft have a momentary rapid deceleration when landing or taking off on KLGA runway 4 passing taxiway E almost coming to a stop. It's like they hit an invisible wall for a second. In addition to Vic's response, I'd like to hear from anyone else seeing this.

Intel Core (TM) i5-7600K CPU @ 3.8 GHz
RAM - 32 GB
Nvidia GeForce 1080Ti card with 11 G
Asus ROG PG278QR 27" monitor @ 2560 x 1440 - 144Hz

Mike