The simFlight Network Forums

Bugs at KBOS past Tower!3D Pro SP3

VenturaGuy101

I have a couple of issues with KBOS.  Around 19:20 I have UAL2400 lined up on runway 15R.  I gave multiple orders for takeoff (i.e. UAL2400 Runway 15L Cleared for takeoff).  The plane got stuck and did not move.

image.thumb.png.d1c541df47033d0ffa9e63ee95651bea.png

Second Issue was at 17:44 when DLH423 got stuck at gate Term_E11 and I had to delete it.

Attached log.

Log File:

Also I encounter 2 aircraft colliding at 33L and I believe it was caused by an aircraft getting stuck.  I did not realize the issue until I watch this incident with JBU2369. 

I like the changes in this patch since it really increased traffic but this stuck plane issue is really causing issues. 

output_log.txt

Looking at the log files, in the case of both UAL2400 and JBU2369 there was a RUNWAY command issue after the LINE UP AND WAIT. I don't know if this was an attempt to get them to move or what actually got them stuck, but found it interesting nonetheless.

UAL2400 RUNWAY 15R LINE UP AND WAIT
UAL2400 RUNWAY 15R
UAL2400 RUNWAY 15R CLEARED FOR TAKEOFF UPON REACHING ALTITUDE 3000 CONTACT DEPARTURE

JBU2369 RUNWAY 33L LINE UP AND WAIT
JBU2369 RUNWAY 33L
JBU2369 RUNWAY 33L CLEARED FOR TAKEOFF UPON REACHING ALTITUDE 3000 CONTACT DEPARTURE