The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC-associated (?) FSX crashes after update

Hi everyone,

So far the FSX was working very stable without any crashes with FSUIPC v4.9.6.1. unregistered installed. In the past days I decided to use a registered version and reinstalled the latest version of FSUIPC for better joystick/key control. So far so good, but since the new FSUIPC registered is installed, there are regular fsx crashes like this:

Quelle
Microsoft® Flight Simulator X

Zusammenfassung
Nicht mehr funktionsfähig

Datum
‎01.‎12.‎2017 11:29

Status
Nicht berichtet

Beschreibung
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung:    C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

Problemsignatur
Problemereignisame:    APPCRASH
Anwendungsname:    fsx.exe
Anwendungsversion:    10.0.61472.0
Anwendungszeitstempel:    475e17d3
Fehlermodulname:    uiautomationcore.dll
Fehlermodulversion:    7.0.0.0
Fehlermodulzeitstempel:    4a5bdb1d
Ausnahmecode:    c0000005
Ausnahmeoffset:    0000e52a
Betriebsystemversion:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Gebietsschema-ID:    1031

Weitere Informationen über das Problem
LCID:    1031

Also remarkable is, that FSX is starting up faster than before and there are no "click-sounds" when the mouse is hitting buttons in the FSX menu.

Thanks for your help in advance.

3 hours ago, MBo said:

So far so good, but since the new FSUIPC registered is installed, there are regular fsx crashes like this:

PLEASE NEVER POST SUPPORT QUESTIONS INTO A REFERENCE SUBFORUM!   Always post them here, the Support Forum! I have moved it for you, else it will never be answered!

Anyway, sorry, but such crashes are completely unrelated to FSUIPC.  You need to look elsewhere.  And crashes with "uiautomationcore.dll" were very frequent some time back and are due, I think (though my memory may be failing here) to a video Driver installing an incompatible version of that DLL into Windows. Do a search on the FSX Forum over in Avsim using the DLL name as key. I think they gave the version number of the best version of that DLL you need.

Pete