The simFlight Network Forums

CUSTOM (REAL) Traffic #4 -- KLGA !!! FREE to the Community!

ATControl  -- Joe

It was working fine for me having EJA at the GA terminal with EJA in the regular schedule -- up until I added the new PHX DLC yesterday with the updated real traffic file -- then EJA would not work and neither would GA.  I assumed it was a change with the code of Real Traffic that messed it up.  If not, then oh well, EJA can fly out of terminals.  It doesn't matter.

7 hours ago, winsaudi said:

Joe,

Don't give up!  The earlier post by crbascott suggests a good work around which will restore EJA to the GA ramp.

I’m not going to waste time and go back and rewrite those flights right now.  Got better things to do.  You guys can rewrite them for your own files and make changes if you want 

14 hours ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

It was working fine for me having EJA at the GA terminal with EJA in the regular schedule -- up until I added the new PHX DLC yesterday with the updated real traffic file -- then EJA would not work and neither would GA.  I assumed it was a change with the code of Real Traffic that messed it up.  If not, then oh well, EJA can fly out of terminals.  It doesn't matter.

A DLC and RT update don't "alter" the game engine. Assigning GA and and airline never worked, but you can believe what you wan't to believe. Baffles me that you always slam the developers even when you're making money off of them.  

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

I noticed in your terminal file you still have ASA listed in it and Alaska airlines doesn't fly to LaGuardia anymore just thought you should know this.

I also noticed that you’ve commented on a thread that was posted almost TWO years ago.  So yeah, the terminal file is correct because that’s what was happening at that time.