The simFlight Network Forums

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, THANK YOU AND WRAPPING UP THE YEAR

FeelThere_Vic

Dear Folks,

First and most importantly I'd like to thank you for your ongoing support throughout the year. It was an exciting one with the release of Tower!3D Pro. It was a small step for the simming community but a huge leap for FeelThere :) It was our first 3D title and we learned so many things that will open many new opportunities in the future.

You may heard it we just announced our first non aviation related title to be released next year. It will be a turn based SteamPunk wargame (more: https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/steamcity-turn-based-tabletop-game-bringing-steampunk-sexiness-pc/46904/)

Surely (don't call me Shirley...) it doesn't mean we will leave Tower!3D and focus on other games in the future. In fact it's the opposite. We have a larger team that will work on the new Tower!3DX version once the SteamCity development ends.

Without promising anything here are a few things I'd personally like to see in the new version:

-no Windows and language restriction solving the difficulty of setting up voice recognition
-VR! Recently I bought an Oculus Rift and it changed the way I fly and drive in sims. I would love to have VR option for the next Tower version
-perhaps Tower!3D on Xbox

Of course we will open a wishlist topic once the development begins and we will try to accommodate most request you'll make :)

So thank you very much for this awesome year and we wish you happy holidays and a happy New Year!

Vic & team

• Thanks 1

Hi, I am brand new to Tower!3d Pro, and posted another thread an mentioned VR (I play VERY few non-VR games these days) and I noticed you have been bitten by the bug as well.

When you say "the next version" or Tower!3DX do mean patches for Tower!3D Pro or a whole new retail version?

I really love the game so far, but I would like to see some more camera options, a career mode, and even VR support for this version?

Thanks, happy holidays, and congrats