The simFlight Network Forums

Problem with Axis in FSUIPC5

Hi Peter,

I'm facing issue to have the controls managed through axis in FSUIP5 and P3D41.

I have reproduced all the contriols I normally use in FSX with FSUIPC in P3D.

Everythinh works correctly with the exception of the axis (flaps, rudder, aileron, elevator, etc) even if all the assignments are the same between the two versions, the devices are detected in FSUIPC and are correctly reproduced in the FSUIP5 interface.

I'm using P3D4 v1 and FSUIPC 5.122A.

Attached my FSUIPC5.INI

Thanks and best regards

Joe

FSUIPC5.ini

1 hour ago, cellular55 said:

I'm using P3D4 v1 and FSUIPC 5.122A.

Attached my FSUIPC5.INI

But these entries in that "FSUIPC5" INI are proff that this is the FSUIPC4 INI, just renamed:

UpdatedByVersion=4971
FSVersionUsed="Microsoft Flight Simulator X",10.0.61472.0
SimConnectUsed=10.0.61259.0

Those entries would be updated to reflect the P3D4 version and FSUIPC 5.122a IF you'd ever run P3D4 with that INI in place. Please check that you are placing the INI gile in the right place, replacing the default originally generated by FSUIPC.

1 hour ago, cellular55 said:

Everythinh works correctly with the exception of the axis (flaps, rudder, aileron, elevator, etc) even if all the assignments are the same between the two versions, the devices are detected in FSUIPC and are correctly reproduced in the FSUIP5 interface.

You'll need to describe what is not correct as well as what is correct. I've no idea from that whether they are misbehaving, not providing inputs at all, or a cross-aligned. Also test with default aircraft first, and state which aircraft you have any problems with. And does the "etc" bit mean the throttles, or are you talking about all the other strange axis assignments dealing with offsets 66XX and Lua plug-ins?

Finally, i see you are using profiles with separate files for the profile assignments, in the Profiles subfolder, so if you've a problem with specific aircraft, the files in those folders will also be relevant. 

Oh, ... AND the FSUIPC5.LOG file, please. Always needed.

Pete

Hi Peter,

sorry.. it was my mistake.

I was convinced to have cleand all the P3D control settings for all my devices, but it was not true: I had some doubled axis assignments (FSUPC and P3D controls) and those did the mess.

Sorry to have bothered you with a not issue.

KR

Joe