The simFlight Network Forums

Prosim 737 version2

Hi Pete, Ed here.

Pete I noticed some posts of you on the Prosim forum according the new version2. I have a some questions to you please. In the Prosim forum I have the idea that they are not admitting something is not working proper yet.

Pete, I have used you FSUIPC for many years now and still love it. It was the only program that is able to get the steering tiller working as in real, only to use the nosewheel turning. Since the use of version2, all is messed up and even your FSUIPC is no able to do the following, although I have not chaged anything:

- When turning my steering wheel, I see in the Prosim version2 that on the flightmodel2, not only the nosewheel is turning, but also the rudder is moved, which is not as it work for real
- When I push my Rudderpedals, the rudder is moving not to maximum, but for about 10%, although in the lower Ecuas/flightcontrols of the Rudder are presenting maximum moving.

As I said, it has been working for years with FSUIPC nice. And now not anylonger after I upgradde to version 2. They say it could be caused by using Saitek. Rediculous.

Pete can you say something about this? Are you also aware that version2 is causing this?

Thanks and regards,
Ed

57 minutes ago, cuevision said:

I have used you FSUIPC for many years now and still love it. It was the only program that is able to get the steering tiller working as in real, only to use the nosewheel turning.

Actually, unless you are assigning to the F control for sterring tiller, that isn't true. FSUIPC's own steering has always used the rudder.

When turning my steering wheel, I see in the Prosim version2 that on the flightmodel2, not only the nosewheel is turning, but also the rudder is moved, which is not as it work for real

I know, but it IS how FSUIPC does it. The "steering set" control is an FS facility, not an FSUIPC one.

When I push my Rudderpedals, the rudder is moving not to maximum, but for about 10%, although in the lower Ecuas/flightcontrols of the Rudder are presenting maximum moving.

When flying? That isn't right.

Pete can you say something about this? Are you also aware that version2 is causing this?

Sorry, no. I simply haven't had time to fly at all since I upgraded to ProSim v2.

I have read that you can get ProSim to use SimConnect or FSUIPC. Have you tried both? And why not use FSUIPC and not assign rudder/steering tiller in Prosim? Surely that is still an option? 

Pete

Hi Pete you made my laughing.

What you are saying can be right. But I have always used FSUIPC for all of my Prosim flightcontrols, nothing else. I was so happy it did what it also does in real. Some days ago I fall back to version 1.55 and seamless. Since the new 2 version, it does as you say.

I am sure I am not getting crazy.

Thanks Pete!

4 hours ago, cuevision said:

What you are saying can be right. But I have always used FSUIPC for all of my Prosim flightcontrols, nothing else.

I will still have to, in ProSim V2, because nothing in my cockpit is standard hardware. It is all handled by my own drivers, which use offsets. My ProSim setup is programmed completely via offset assignments.

4 hours ago, cuevision said:

Some days ago I fall back to version 1.55 and seamless. Since the new 2 version, it does as you say.

Why not just use the ProSim V2 FSUIPC option, as beflore?

I saw nothing funny in what I suggested!

Pete

Sure Pete.

Remove  all flightcontrol assignments from FSUIPC and the FlightSim (FSX, P3D and others). 

About Prosim, I noticed a conflict between the aillerons and the steeringtiller. Both X axis. Thats why I assigned the aillerons last. I first assigned the steeringtiller and followed all others in row from the Prosim737 configuration/levers. Analog does not need to setup, this is done automatically when setup the levers.

And as said last, the aillerons. I might be wrong, but I did it that way, to avoid conflicts.

Good luck,

Ed