The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D Pro hangs when loading airports

Bolar492

Hi,

I have just downloaded and installed KPHX and RC for KPHX. I fired up Tower and then fired up KPHX. It got as far as 81% and, although the arrow was still revolving, it stuck at 81% until Windows shut the program down. I rebooted my computer and loaded a different airport but that stuck at 81% also, as did all the other airports I tried. Everything was working fine until I installed KPHX today.

I have attached log file, hope it's the right one.

Thanks,

Alan

output_log.txt

Sounds like its a Real Traffic issue maybe.

Check your Tower 3D Pro/Extensions/Airfields/KPHX folder.  It will be in your steam folder if you bought it from steam or the FeelThere folder if you bought it from another site.  If you have the steam version, Real Traffic and Real Color need to be installed to your steam/Tower 3D Pro installation.

You should see these files from buying KPHX:
kphx_airfield
kphx_airfield.manifest
kphx_databases
kphx_databases.manifest
kphx_menu
kphx_menu.manifest

You should see these files from Real Traffic:
kphx_airlines.txt
kphx_airplanes.txt
kphx_gaandlocaltraffic.txt
kphx_schedule.txt
kphx_terminal.txt

If you are missing files then you need to reinstall that addon.  If it is still missing you need to post a screenshot of what files you have and which ones you are missing.  Also post where you bought the addon and the version in the file name.

Hi Ventura,

I checked the folders and it's the same as above. I don't have Steam and download from BMTMicro.

Alan

**UPDATE**

Problem has been solved by uninstalling KPHX & Real Traffic. Reinstalling fixed the problem, everything now appears to working correctly.

To those who offered help...Thank you

Alan

Edited by Bolar492
Solution found
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...