The simFlight Network Forums

IPC request contains bad data

Moved to Main Forum!

Privet! YA pytayus' sozdat' prilozheniye v Delfi 10 na osnove vashego Fsuipk SDK dlya Delfi 7. Pri kompillyatsii prilozheniya vykhodit nadpis'
Hello! I'm trying to create an application in Delphi 10 based on your FSUIPC SDK (example for Delphi 7). When compiling an application, the inscription "IPC request contains bad data" appears, but when compiled in Delphi 7 everything works. Do you have FPCuser.pas for Delphi 10? Or how to fix it? Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately I do not know Delphi at all, let alone what the difference could be between Delphis 7 and 10. I would think that examining what those differences are should lead you to the answer.

All of the Examples provided in the SDK except the C one were provided by other users and tested by them beforehand.

Pete