The simFlight Network Forums

Turning on my avionics bus kicks me to desktop

Moved to Main Forum. Please asked questions related to FSUIPC always in Main Forum !

Hi all,

As my first post I wanted to say that I really enjoy FSUIPC and because of it I am able to really get the most out of my sim!  I have had no problems at all over the last 6 months of flying.  This morning when I powered up my C411 (Alabeo), as soon as I turned on the avionics bus, the toggle only made it halfway up and Prepar3d locks up and then I get booted to the desktop.

The only thing I have changed in the last 24 hours is trying to setup a mouse macro to retract my landing lights which I was never successful at getting it to work.  Could this be the problem?

I noticed the FSUIPC version I was running was not the most current on the website.  So I downloaded that and installed.  I'm still having the same issue?  Any suggestions?

Thanks all!

P3d versions and add-ons below if it matters:

(Prepar3d V3, ORBX Global Scenery, OPUS Wx, REX textures and FSUIPC)