The simFlight Network Forums

TRACON!2012:SE IS ON STEAM

FeelThere_Vic

very annoying issue I just want to play this dam game with real traffic and I have wasted hours troubleshooting this with very little reply from Feel There, I cant see how this is user instigated because as soon as I remove real traffic all works great with Tracon 2012 SE, its just every time I install this pesky real traffic

crbascott 

are you using Real Traffic for Tracon 2012 Sp2, that's the one I'm using and I think its the latest

Wayne

4 hours ago, wsuch said:

very annoying issue I just want to play this dam game with real traffic and I have wasted hours troubleshooting this with very little reply from Feel There, I cant see how this is user instigated because as soon as I remove real traffic all works great with Tracon 2012 SE, its just every time I install this pesky real traffic

crbascott 

are you using Real Traffic for Tracon 2012 Sp2, that's the one I'm using and I think its the latest

Wayne

Real Traffic is not FeelThere's product and it works for me and @VenturaGuy101, so I'm inclined to thing it is user specific issue somehow. Let's take this to private message and I'll try to  help you there. No reason to flood this thread with back and forth debugging. 

5 hours ago, FeelThere said:

We also notified Nyerges Design about this post.

Vic

Vic and @nyergesdesign - there is not an issue with Real Traffic for Tracon!2012 The issue was on Wayne's side in getting Real Traffic into the databases folder. He ended up having a mix of default files and RT files, which obviously won't work. Once he got everything copied into place, it began working fine.

RT is fully compatible with Tracon!2012 SE. 

• Thanks 1