The simFlight Network Forums

Prepar3D v4.2 SimConnect and FSUIPC 5.123c

5 minutes ago, Luke Kolin said:

There's 5.123c, but I am suspicious. Tried a reinstall with the same issue. I then tried setting SimConnectStallTime to 2 in the FSUIPC.INI, but the log still shows the stall condition every 1000ms.

I wish I had kept a copy of 122 around. :(

Cheers!

Luke

Same here Luke. I'm contacting fellow P3D users hoping to find 5.122. I'll PM you if a copy turns up.

Yup. Did a complete uninstall and re-install of P3D to v4.2. When I install FSUIPC it breaks P3D. I get massive stutters and I can't even use the alt menus. When I delete FSUIPC everything works properly again. Anybody else having issues?

Hi,

8 hours ago, elgreco111 said:

Bought the full version, just one question can I use my serial on an older version of FSUIPC ? Thanks

best is when having a question to open a new topic instaed of writing into an completely different one and doesn't have anything to do with your question. It just confuses the original topic.

The key you bought from SimMarket will only work with the FSUIPC version you bought it for. Each version has its own key,
- FSUIPC3 for FS9 and earlier
- FSUIPC4 for FSX / FSX-SE / P3Dv1 to P3Dv3
- FSUIPC5 for P3Dv4 (64Bit) only

WideFS is slitely different
- WideFS for FSUIPC3 (FS9 and earlier)
- WideFS7 for FSUIPC4 and FSUIPC5
If you bought WideFS for FSUIPC4 or FSUIPC5 then it will work for both, either way.

Thomas

I think I have the same problem:

Just installed Prepar3D_v4_Academic_4.2.21.24048,

PMDG 737-800/900NGX for Prepar3D  VERSION v1.20.8465

and finally FSUIPC5 version 5.123c (registered) on a new W10 PC

Before installing FSUIPC5 the sim runs perfectly, after installing FSUIPC the flight interrupts for a short moment every few seconds.

FSUIPC log shows every second :   "  **** SimConnect Data Stalled! Re-connecting now ... ****  "

Please advice

Herman

5.122 is the only version that shows in P3D4.2 for me but wile it shows the Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog Joystick OK, it does not show the Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog Throttle Axis, Switches or Buttons

The throttle shows OK in P3Dv4.2 if I were to set it to use controllers which for many a reason, I don't.

I hope an update is available soon as to me, Prepar3D is dead without a functional FSUIPC..

X-Plane 11 on the other hand, brilliant :-)

Regards Kym

It looks like my problem is solved using Linda

Edited by Kym Harper
Solved

On 13.2.2018 at 8:20 PM, Thomas Richter said:

Hi,

best is when having a question to open a new topic instaed of writing into an completely different one and doesn't have anything to do with your question. It just confuses the original topic.

The key you bought from SimMarket will only work with the FSUIPC version you bought it for. Each version has its own key,
- FSUIPC3 for FS9 and earlier
- FSUIPC4 for FSX / FSX-SE / P3Dv1 to P3Dv3
- FSUIPC5 for P3Dv4 (64Bit) only

WideFS is slitely different
- WideFS for FSUIPC3 (FS9 and earlier)
- WideFS7 for FSUIPC4 and FSUIPC5
If you bought WideFS for FSUIPC4 or FSUIPC5 then it will work for both, either way.

Thomas

Sory, thanks for Info