The simFlight Network Forums

Custom (REAL) Traffic #5 -- KLAX ver 2.0!

ATControl  -- Joe

Good Afternoon all,

My name is Joe.  Thanks for checking out my custom (REAL) traffic schedules. 

You can find me at https://www.youtube.com/c/ATControl playing this game.

Happy to announce that I have completed my 5th full day custom-schedule release -- featuring Los Angeles International Airport (KLAX).  This is being offered for FREE to the community. 

**Be sure to check out all my prior custom schedules for KLAX ver 1.0, KLAS, KLGA & KPHL!

CUSTOM SCHEDULE #5 -- FULL day action from Los Angeles (KLAX) from January 12, 2018.  A full day of flights.  

If you do not have the files at all -OR- need the updated files, you can visit my Dropbox and pick them up. 

**Please check back for edits to these drop box files.  If edits are made, notations will appear below with the date the edit was made and what was changed**

====================================================

EDIT - 4/1/18 -- Fixed a duplicate ASA/VRD entry that was producing same flight number.  Dropbox updated.   ((current file is 4/1/18 at 11am EST))

EDIT - 3/26/18 -- Fixed a duplicate ASA/VRD entry that was producing same flight number.  Dropbox updated.   

EDIT - 3/3/18 -- Fixed a duplicate ASA/VRD entry that was producing same flight number.  Dropbox updated. 

EDIT - 2/19/18 -- Fixed an incorrect JAL flight on the arrival side that had a matching arrival later in the day. 

EDIT - 2/15/18 -- Fixed klax_schedule.txt file that was preventing full 100% load.  Issue hang was in 11am time slot.  Fixed LH place holder (thanks Scott), and cleaned up a few missing commas.  

EDIT - 2/14/18 -- Fixed klax_schedule.txt file -- removed 3 ASA flights that were the same flight numbers as the VRD flight listed for the merger. 

DROPBOX -- KLAX Custom Traffic Schedule ver. 2.0 --- 1-12-2018

LAXlogo.png.b28038ca6ee280b2dde5bea32b6b5c32.png

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

-- GOAL of the custom schedule is to eliminate huge gaps of no traffic at most times of the day.
-- GOAL of using REAL WORLD schedule from a set day with complete flight schedule, correct aircraft types, and gates.

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#
What's new in v2.0 ???

-- Increased volume -- Nearly 400 more flights than the original schedule, packed in from a busy January 2018 day at LAX (nearly 2000 total for the day)
-- Over 60 GA Traffic with correct real-life operators and callsigns
-- Brand new airlines now servicing LAX
    >> Hong Kong Airlines - Bauhinia
    >> VivaAerobus - Viva
    >> China Eastern
    >> LAN Chile
    >> LOT Polish Airlines
    >> LAN Peru

-- Airline file has numerous updates with various Cargo operators you will find in the schedule
    >> Air China Cargo, Polar Air Cargo, CargoLux, Singapore Cargo & more
-- Airline file has a fixes for the new Virgin America merger with Alaksa.  VRD/VX now calls "Alaska"
-- More modern jets flown by your favorite airlines -- 350-900's, 787-8's & -9's
   *Please note some liveries still do not exist for many of the new jets and will appear white in color even w/ Real Traffic

Reference info for your GA flight operators
===========================================
Check the ReadME file for additional info

// Proper use of this CUSTOM schedule //

1.  ALWAYS make a folder on your computer, in an easy to find location, and COPY all files from both FEELTHERE folder
    and your source folder (ex. Steam Folder).  Schedules are in BOTH places and must be updated in BOTH places for it
    to work.  

2.  Once copied, Navigate to the airfields folder of BOTH tower folders.  Copy all files from the zip file (except the readME file) into the LAX folder.  All set!

HAPPY CONTROLLING !!!

Nice one Joe. Looking forward to playing this.

Have you done one for Boston yet? Just purchased KBOS in the Valentine's day sale and currently playing it using the triangle runway Ops scenario you did a while back. So far no taxing issues but started at 5am tine slot so not that busy at moment so I can get used to it!

G

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gazza2868 said:

Nice one Joe. Looking forward to playing this.

Have you done one for Boston yet? Just purchased KBOS in the Valentine's day sale and currently playing it using the triangle runway Ops scenario you did a while back. So far no taxing issues but started at 5am tine slot so not that busy at moment so I can get used to it!

G

Written and in final testing.  Out soon.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Rob25 said:

I am stuck at 63% as well, fyi non steam version of T3DPRO

It stalls at 63% on any time before 12:00 hours after 12:00 it loads fine

I am only on Steam and all traffic works for all hours of the day when I load through there.  Not sure about the other sites that offered the game and how files look but it may be how the files need to be set 

Hopefully someone not on Steam can assist here?? 

1 hour ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

Anyone who is getting stuck at 63% you may need to re-download the real traffic again w your original purchase.  Not sure if it will fix things but worth a shot.  Once re-downloaded replace the files again and check.  

That downloads RTsp6v4 which I already have.  I went ahead and re-installed and it made no difference

7 hours ago, AirJamaica said:

I just see 1 Tower folder. I bought the game from atcsuite site so I don't have a steam folder. I copied all the files to the KLAX airfield folder but it won't load any further then 63%

Help me 

Keep an eye on the forum. Waiting for someone non-Steam to shed some light for all of you on this.  

13 minutes ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

Keep an eye on the forum. Waiting for someone non-Steam to shed some light for all of you on this.  

I have a non-steam version (bought direct from Feel There) and will try the latest schedule files from Joe in the morning (UK time) and will update the forum topic with result.

56 minutes ago, TheQuantumPenguin said:

Joe,

Found a glitch in your schedule.  There are two conflicting flights  AS1882  Pushback at 1734 and VRD1882 pushback at 1736.  Voice recognition handles the AS flight just fine.  Had to use keyboard commands for the VRD flight since in reality both are Alaska.

Solid catch.  I knew that Alaksa/V-America merger would be a problem at some point!   

I have on-the-fly fixed that duplicate and also 2 other instances where the ASA flight was left in the schedule.   Dropbox is updated with the new schedule file inside the zip!  Gracias!

11 hours ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

Gazza,thanks for the help.  I’m sure many are anxious for your test

Hey Joe,

Greetings from the sunny UK for  a change!

Just tested this using your latest updated schedule file with the Alaska changed and after making the amendment that "crbascott" spotted on the LH 457 flight at 15:58.

Tried loading this on the hour for all 24 hours and as per other users with non steam version this hangs at 63% from 00:00 to 11:00 but is fine from 12:00 to 23:00.

Went back and reloaded your 2017 version (which didn't have the GA schedule in it) but left this in the folder and all loads fine on every hour so the issue doesn't seem to relate to the new GA file so you can eliminate this from your investigations.

Had a quick look at the new schedule but cannot see anything obvious to me but I am not as cleaver as some of you guys on the forum at making schedules.

Hope this helps and if you need anymore reach out

Gazza