The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ATControl  -- Joe

Custom (REAL) Traffic #5 -- KLAX ver 2.0!

I don't know how important the commas are in the schedule file but there are 11 lines with one missing.  For example: 

LAX, SJC, 737, WN, 1071, 12:00 07:57, 1, WN

Could this be the cause of the issue?

Yahtzee!  Fixed the issue that was preventing a full 100% loading.  Thanks to those that threw suggestions.  It led to the fix.  

Go to the DROPBOX on the original post and pick up the updated schedule file --- should be marked 2/15/2018 at 11am EST

***Also, for those asking about the GA operators you are hearing in game, be sure to read the README file included with your download.  All are included in there as they cannot be added to the 'airlines.txt' file.  ****

Joe  -- ATControl on YT

Many thanks for your quick and good effort, now your new KLAX works, thanks for a good and big job.
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

Thank you for your work!

At 17:55 Alaska 1416 is displayed as VRD1416.

Its also weird on the southern terminals when I command runway 25R at F via C they take C but turn on B at C5 -.-

When I just command runway 25R taxi via C it works fine.

Must be the last update because it worked fine before.

13 minutes ago, Sirius said:

Hi,

Thank you for your work!

At 17:55 Alaska 1416 is displayed as VRD1416.

Its also weird on the southern terminals when I command runway 25R at F via C they take C but turn on B at C5 -.-

When I just command runway 25R taxi via C it works fine.

Must be the last update because it worked fine before.

See the ReadME notes -- Alaska and Virgin America merged.  All VRD flights call "Alaksa" now while flying under Virgin America colors.

I can't speak for the taxi/runway issues you described.  That would be something for a forum post aside form this item which is about a schedule.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

See the ReadME notes -- Alaska and Virgin America merged.  All VRD flights call "Alaksa" now while flying under Virgin America colors.

Ups sorry didn't read that one.

Hey Joe,

For peace of mind, this morning I carried out the same tests that I did yesterday morning and all loads OK on all time slots. Some nice new call signs to get the tongue around and test the Speech engine!

Thanks for your hard work.

Look forward to Boston! :-)

Gazza

• Thanks 1

really loving your shedules..thanks much for it..one question,possible for the new airlines/aircafts to create liveries? like lufthansa cargo freighter md or american 789?? 

regards

45 minutes ago, tim86 said:

really loving your shedules..thanks much for it..one question,possible for the new airlines/aircafts to create liveries? like lufthansa cargo freighter md or american 789?? 

regards

That's all in the hands of NyergesDesign, I have no control over it.  Please pitch it to them directly in the forum.

32 minutes ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

That's all in the hands of NyergesDesign, I have no control over it.  Please pitch it to them directly in the forum.

alright will do..i just thought some people know how to create liveries for aircrafts esp.for tower 3d or some patchers are here in the forum...btw i am excited for ur boston shedules...very good stuff

thanks for the great work giving us lots of hours of controlling! BTW like your youtube channel and the way you playing the game.

Mack

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mack001 said:

thanks for the great work giving us lots of hours of controlling! BTW like your youtube channel and the way you playing the game.

Mack

Thx.  Appreciate the support.  Plenty more to come.

28 minutes ago, Bill Smith said:

Thank you

in the readme it says update 2-19 so thats the right files..u welcome

regards