The simFlight Network Forums

Custom (REAL) Traffic #5 -- KLAX ver 2.0!

ATControl  -- Joe

Yahtzee!  Fixed the issue that was preventing a full 100% loading.  Thanks to those that threw suggestions.  It led to the fix.  

Go to the DROPBOX on the original post and pick up the updated schedule file --- should be marked 2/15/2018 at 11am EST

***Also, for those asking about the GA operators you are hearing in game, be sure to read the README file included with your download.  All are included in there as they cannot be added to the 'airlines.txt' file.  ****

Joe  -- ATControl on YT

Hi,

Thank you for your work!

At 17:55 Alaska 1416 is displayed as VRD1416.

Its also weird on the southern terminals when I command runway 25R at F via C they take C but turn on B at C5 -.-

When I just command runway 25R taxi via C it works fine.

Must be the last update because it worked fine before.

13 minutes ago, Sirius said:

Hi,

Thank you for your work!

At 17:55 Alaska 1416 is displayed as VRD1416.

Its also weird on the southern terminals when I command runway 25R at F via C they take C but turn on B at C5 -.-

When I just command runway 25R taxi via C it works fine.

Must be the last update because it worked fine before.

See the ReadME notes -- Alaska and Virgin America merged.  All VRD flights call "Alaksa" now while flying under Virgin America colors.

I can't speak for the taxi/runway issues you described.  That would be something for a forum post aside form this item which is about a schedule.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, tim86 said:

really loving your shedules..thanks much for it..one question,possible for the new airlines/aircafts to create liveries? like lufthansa cargo freighter md or american 789?? 

regards

That's all in the hands of NyergesDesign, I have no control over it.  Please pitch it to them directly in the forum.

32 minutes ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

That's all in the hands of NyergesDesign, I have no control over it.  Please pitch it to them directly in the forum.

alright will do..i just thought some people know how to create liveries for aircrafts esp.for tower 3d or some patchers are here in the forum...btw i am excited for ur boston shedules...very good stuff

Hi Joe

Thanks for all your great efforts in enhancing the game for all of us, much appreciated. I've been watching your videos on YT for a long while now but only just bought the sim for myself. Very addictive sim especially with the add ons and these real life schedules!

A couple of things, I don't know if the schedule dictates what's already on the ground when you start playing but if I start an very early stint at LAX, 5am for example, there are a number of aircraft on the TBIT I would not expect to see at that time of the day...a number of Asian heavies etc. Are aircraft on stand at start up something you can dictate with the schedules at all as TBIT would be largely deserted at 5am? This blocks up stands that maybe needed later and many of these aircraft should be arriving later on anyway to then depart as per the schedule. One example is an Asiana A380 that is always parked on TBIT at 5am, in reality this should arrive at 0840 as AAR202 and departs again at 11am. I've not played the game long enough during this period to see if another Asiana A380 arrives at the proper time, so what happens to the extra one already on stand?

Another thing is cargo, there are some Cargo flights, KAL214 and CAL5155 are two off the top of my head, that always push back from TBIT as well. I'm guessing this is because these airlines have pax flights as well and you cant have one airline operating from two different airport locations??

I really hope the developers can move this sim forward, there is so much potential, and I have a few things on a wish list I would like to see, one example being aircraft parked remotely on maintenance ramps that will be required to be moved onto stand, or vice versa, aircraft on stand that require a tow to a remote stand or maintenance. I realise from your vids and from my own limited gameplay that there are a number of basic issues to be ironed out first by the developers, some of the aircraft parking is not good, larger jets using stands clearly not suitable for that particular type etc., so enhancements my have to wait!

Keep up the fine work

Pete

4 hours ago, DannyS said:

Hi Joe,

I'm on the 19-02-2018 schedule, and encountered a "problem" around the 14:45 timestamp. There is a VRD1899 and around the same time a ASA1899 pops up. 
Did you notice this one? 

Danny

Looks like it was missed.  On-the-fly fixed it.  Dropbox is updated. Thanks