The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
aviator87

Add Airport Tower 3D

I got Tower 3D Pro from Steam, Then bought KATL & RC KATL from feelgood. Downloaded both and installed them but when I start the game I can't play it. 

Edited by aviator87

Hello, 

Do you have a little more information? Does the game start and stay stuck in the menu screen or does it hang when loading? Or does it not even start? 

Also, you need to install Real Traffic, not only Real Color, for KATL. Real Color by itself is of not very much use. 

Regards, 

Ariel

9 minutes ago, Sky King said:

See 

As for that Report a bug, I can't find the TOWER.LOG  So that doesn't even help me!

Odds are you didn't install it in the correct location. There's a lot of the discussion on the forum where people do this. 

17 minutes ago, crbascott said:

Odds are you didn't install it in the correct location. There's a lot of the discussion on the forum where people do this. 

I installed it Where it suggested to install it. If it needs to be installed somewhere else They need to either fix it so it installs in the right location or put on the receipt or email telling us to install it somewhere else. 

Steam users:

For clarity to others that may be following this or run into this issue - RT and RC initially displays the standard/default location for Steam (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ ...). If you installed Steam elsewhere then you will need to point the installer to your correct location.