Scotfleiger

Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Scotfleiger last won the day on January 27 2022

Scotfleiger had the most liked content!

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Scotfleiger's Achievements

Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • Reacting Well Rare
  • Conversation Starter Rare
  • First Post Rare
  • Collaborator Rare

Recent Badges

1. You may like to look at LINDA for which aircraft modules are available for the FBW and Fenix A320 and PMDG 737 for MSFS. These provide a comprehensive set of functions for most cockpit controls. You will need a paid registered version of FSUIPC7 7.3.6, the core LINDA software 4.1.5 and the appropriate module.
  2. I have not been successful with this.
  3. After re-installing 7.3.5d as requested, the menu is now active and Lvars accessible. Logs attached. I am not sure what I did differently but thank you for your time. A total of 2211 Lvars loaded for Fenix A320. This suggests new limit is satisfactory. Your previous suggestion of removing not-in-use aircraft from the Community folder causes unwanted issues. Errors occurred when copying back aircraft due to protected directory issues. I would not recommend this procedure. I have found that changing the selected aircraft, exiting MSFS to the desktop and restarting clears unwanted Lvars so that WASM only loads those for the wanted aircraft. FSUIPC7.log FSUIPC_WASM.log
  4. MSFS and aircraft (Fenix A320) fully loaded and ready to fly. Waited a full minute before starting 7.3.5d. Even did a full restart with same result. One thing to note. I only installed FSUIPC7 and not the attached WASM 0.5.9. The log showed 0.5.9 loaded and running. Will do this.
  5. Hi John Edited fsuipc7.ini to stop LINDA GUI starting and renamed ipcready.lua to stop LINDA LUA as well. Started 7.3.5d and waited 2 mins. FSUIPC7 menu still has all items grayed out except Disable. If I disable and enable WASM I get the same result. Carried out un/reinstall with no change. FSUIPC7.log PS Reinstalled stable 7.3.4 and all functionality restored.
  6. Roger. I promise to be more patient. I will try again later.
  7. No. FSUIPC7 was still running. I just copied the log while it was still running. Delay set to 60 secs. I waited several minutes to check for Lvars. LINDA was started by [programs]. I will edit .ini and see how that works. It will be later this evening before I can do this.
  8. Hi John Thank you. I have successfully downloaded both files (clicking links produced a Firefox block which I could bypass). After installing FSUIPC 7.3.5d, all the options on the Add-ons/WASM menu were grayed out except disable. The FSUIPC7.log reports WASM 0.5.9 is starting. No Lvars can be listed or accessed. FSUIPC7.log
  9. Thank you for the feedback. I have moved all not-in-use Add-ons out of my Community folder. FYI Fenix A320 alone exceeds 2044 Lvars.
  10. Hi John As stated there is a limit of 2044 Lvars at present. I have been helping LINDA users with multiple add-ons who have reached this limit and it is causing faults. I have just installed the new Fenix A320 and also hit 2044. I have 2 other aircraft installed - FBW A32NX and PMDG737 for MSFS. I would support your suggestion that the upper Lvar limit may need to be increased. Is there a way of emptying the Lvar list between aircraft loads? I have tied the FSUIPC-WASM.INI RemoveLvarsWhenParked=Yes switch but can not see any effect.
  11. Hi John Issue solved. The LvarScanDelay setting had disappeared in a recent update/reconfiguration. I can now see around 100 more Lvars for the PMDG737 listed.
  12. Hi John By accessible I mean I can access these Lvars reading their values and use them in my code. I know the names of these Lvars from previous use in P3D versions of the PMDG aircraft. It is just that they don’t appear in the Lvar list. I am waiting after starting MSFS and loading the PMDG737 ready for flight before starting FSUIPC7/WASM and LINDA to ensure that the Lvars are exposed.
  13. Hi John I have been able to get a LINDA module working with the PMDG 737 for MSFS and FSUIPC 7.3.3 / WASM 0.5.8. This work has been based on earlier PMDG releases. Some 1700 Lvars are accessible but there are a number of key ones which are not listed (via WASM List Lvars) but are accessible. These include a number prefixed with ngx_, namely ngx_SPDwindow, ngx_HDGwindow, ngx_ALTwindow and ngx_VSwindow for the MCP display. Is there a possible reason for this? Are some Lvars 'hidden'.
  14. Please ask your question on the LINDA Support forum where I can attempt to answer it for you. It is not a question for FSUIPC7.
  15. You appear to have installed/copied the PMDG 737NGX LINDA module to FSUIPC7. This is not compatible with MSFS2020 and should be deleted. Remove PMDG 737NGX directories from /FSUIPC7/LINDA/AIRCRAFTS and /FSUIPC7/LINDA-CFG/AIRCRAFTS. Note - the LINDA LUA code will run regardless of whether you are running the LINDA GUI If ipcready.lua appears in FSUIPC7 directory. The only LINDA module released so far for MSFS2020 and FSUIPC7 is that for the FBW A32NX. A PMDG 737 module is in preparation - watch LINDA Downloads.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.