The simFlight Network Forums
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. DeltaVII

Tower!3D Pro - EDDM - Wayfinding

I think I narrowed it down further. This time it happened earlier, already after about 50 minutes with slooooooow movements. So it's not a load issue. Looks like it's related to the other issue I recently reported with the missing tugs. (There's also a lot of "no free terminal" messages in the log which explains why operations were so slow - too many DLH/CLT aircraft sitting on the gates while others tried to come in; this happens due to my schedule, but - just to clarify - I already had the problem with the original schedule.) It's DLH1811 incoming that was assigned to a gate with a missing tug where an aircraft is already sitting (and never left it, never requested push). This was gate 326 (in-game: position T2_55). There's a NullReferenceException with the ArgumentOutOfRangeException going stellar right after the DLH1811 declares trying to go to the blocked and tug-less gate (timecode 14:48:08, line 30038). The only problem is: Knowing how it happens doesn't explain why ... but I hope I could help, anyway. 20180620_EDDM_wayfinding_lh_terminal_o3.game.zip
  4. I've heard "Rock Band" on frequency before, but never knew who they were. Any idea? Thanks for taking the time to make the custom schedule! Looks really cool. I still need to get PHX, but I'll put this to use when I do!
  5. scoobflight

Falcon 7X horrendous FPS

The product is not designed or supported by feelThere.
  6. Hello again Controllers! Looks like we got an SP for KPHX so how about we celebrate with a new 7 day schedule? Yes, 7 days of fun and action instead of just an old boring one day schedule. 😉 As always, my schedules are real and based on downloaded information from FlightAware. To avoid duplicate flight number issues a few flight numbers were changed, but no animals were harmed in the making of the schedules. In addition to busier than RT commercial traffic, I have included busier than RT GA traffic also. The chart below illustrates the day-by-day commercial and GA traffic included in the daily schedules. I've also created a custom terminal file that should more accurately represent the gates and terminals used at KPHX. Additionally, I've included updated airlines and airports files - primarily to handle the widespread GA traffic. And what is a standard feature for my custom schedules, I've included snippet files for each day - optimized schedule files containing 3 hours of flights from the full schedule. For example, the snippet optimized for a 10:00 session start contains flights for the hours of 09, 10, and 11. What I've seen and experienced is that using a full day's schedule (Real Traffic or custom) causes flights to be dropped because of gate availability and delayed due to "no free terminal". By reducing the number of hours in the schedule, you eliminate the dropped flights and get a richer more realistic flight volume experience. Interesting flights to/from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport include Rouge service to Canada, Condor twice-weekly service to Frankfurt, and of course the British Airways service to London. Additionally, there is a charter flight with an ICAO of JNY and a callsign of ROCK BAND. I challenge you to not sing Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' when this plane shows up on the radar! 😍 Attached to bottom of this post you'll find a zip file called kphx_crbascott.zip that contains: Common files to be used for each of the 7 days: Updated terminal file - kphx_terminal.txt Updated airlines file - kphx_airlines.txt Updated airports file - kphx_airports.txt Reference file for GA/charter airlines included in GA traffic - charter_airlines.txt 7 folders containing the daily schedule files (13-Sunday, 14-Monday, 15-Tuesday, 16-Wednesday, 17-Thursday, 18-Friday, 19-Saturday). Within each folder you will find: Full custom schedule file for that day - kphx_schedule.txt Full GA traffic file for that day - kphx_gaandlocaltraffic.txt Folders containing snippet schedule files (both commercial and GA) for the hours 06 thru 22. I'd recommend unzipping kphx_crbascott.zip into your KPHX folder. It will create a crbascott sub-folder with the above mentioned contents. As always, please remember to backup your original Real Traffic files. Feel free to contact me on this forum or Discord with questions, comments, and/or issues. ENJOY!! Craig (crbascott) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~f~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you are interested in multiplayer action and haven't yet joined us at Tower_MP, check out the following post for more information. https://forum.simflight.com/topic/83242-tower_mp-meeting-place-for-the-multiplayer-community/ Previous custom schedules: KLAS - https://forum.simflight.com/topic/84804-custom-schedules-for-klas-~-by-crbascott-~-7-daily-schedules/ KSAN - https://forum.simflight.com/topic/84788-custom-schedule-for-ksan-~-by-crbascott-~-bonus-files-included/ KJFK - https://forum.simflight.com/topic/84721-custom-schedule-for-kjfk-~-by-crbascott-~-bonus-files-included/ Next custom schedule: TBD ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ kphx_crbascott.zip
  7. garymccl

BA CityFlyer

Hey - the E190 is there and I've manually loaded it into Prepar3d and it seems to be working great! I love it... Shame there's a long process to get the damn E170 started, but I'll give it a go. I really appreciate you getting back to me with this. Gaz
  8. Braf123456

no takeoff

I thought it was just for arrivals that was affected due to no terminal but why does it affect departures
  9. crbascott

no takeoff

It's all about gate availability. You'll see messages in your log file like no free terminal and Airplane dropped, no declared terminal. I've explained how to get around this issue in a previous post. @Braf123456Please update your post immediately and delete the schedule file. This is from Real Traffic and should not be posted on the forum - it is not freeware!
  10. Braf123456

no takeoff

why doesn't my planes that are scheduled to leave don't call out I have went in an updated my schedule for planes would ask for pushback at the correct time I will add screen shots an out put log plus the schedule output_log.txt katl_schedule.txt
  11. I have enjoy using FSC Commander since it's started. I recent installed FSC10 and I have FSX-SE. I have several Addon Scenery folder. In FSCDBManagerSE, I proper locate files and run Update Airports from FSX. After complete and run FSC. Under Airport Information, airports show in default. FSCDBManagerSE didn't include Addon Scenery "names" folders except Addon Scenery / Scenery folder. Is there a download fix? Please has this resolve, thank you
  12. I see that there are quite a few issues on the forum with the "PERF INIT" page, but I can't seem to find a solution to mine: When I apply takeoff thrust, I get an FMC message saying "VNAV Disconnect". So I go to check the PERF INIT page, and it erased all the data I inputted! Info: FS: FSX Stem Edition OS: Windows 7
  13. ATControl  -- Joe

KLAS issues

You should enter your concerns for ATL under an ATL thread. This is a thread for LAS
  14. Sky King

KPHX Phoenix SP Update please?

Any version history?
  15. Avwriter

KLAS issues

How about KATL? Any news on that SP? Andrew
  16. Hey Simon...new release I guess today of Early Access 1.1.0.5, 6-20-2018 Thanks, Bob M.
  17. flying-w

unistalled traffic global but...

TrafficGlobal leaves behind it's configuration in the simulator, it's not a clean uninstall. Check your SimObjectPaths and scenery library for left overs. Simon
  18. crbascott

SPEECH ISSUE

I get this message too but have no issues.
  19. JETPETER1

Falcon 7X horrendous FPS

I avoided this aircraft until I could not stand it anymore and wanted a good new corporate jet to fly in P3Dv4..so despite everyone saying how horrible it is, I went ahead for $29 and got it... wow, what a mistake! 18 fps in virtual cockpit mode... vs 50 in competitive add-on jets. Come on! I heard from Wilco in facebook they say something is wrong on my end... of course...but there's a good reason there's no positive reviews on this product. The latest Wilco version should have all the patches etc inside already so this performance issue is clearly something that is not an option and there's no setup options I take it.... just plain horrendous ... or am I missing something?
  20. FeelThere Ariel

KLAS issues

Gary, KLAS is beta testing now. The SP is out as soon as we iron out all bugs.
  21. SimmerCanuck

Help with Taxi to cross runways

This side effect has burned me a number of times for a -1000 penalty. For example at KLAX, I'm doing departures from 25R@F, most of my planes are coming up Bravo but I have one coming up C. I issued a hold short of taxiway bravo to prevent a collision at that intersection. I give the plane coming off of bravo a line up and wait, then I give the one holding short of bravo a continue taxi. A few seconds later - bang, the second plane has driven straight into the side of the one lined up and waiting on 25R. I think to avoid this I'd have to first tell the second plane to hold short of runway 25R and then tell it to continue taxi. Of course after the collision I end up having to delete one or both of the involved planes and do 100 takeoffs and landings to make up the penalty points.
  22. Brilliant, I really appreciate you getting back to me. Gaz
  23. pete_agreatguy

KPHX Phoenix SP Update please?

Thank you for the update Gabor and the update. @Braf123456, issues mentioned across the forum. I do agree a list would be appreciated from a dev though :)
  24. AST

SPEECH ISSUE

Sorry. I am no expert and I have had a few problems of my own. Windows 10 - you need to make sure the time and language settings are correct. The two boxes in country and region need to be set at US. Speech setting needs to be US English. Suggest you try with the box 'recognise non native accents'. Make sure your microphone is set up properly. You will need to do that in control panel. If you are a non US user you will need to change all the settings back and log out when you have finished with the sim otherwise it is all US i.e. dates wrong way round etc Hope this helps. I struggled for ages and finally got it right by juggling the settings. Feel There are right when they say problems are usually settings issues but I cannot say I found them very helpful but then again they are dealing with many things Looked at your game log and it says 'Fallback handler could not load library'. I don't know what that means but it could indicate something is in the wrong directory. Good luck
  25. B737max

Help with Taxi to cross runways

I guess my issue is it would have been nice while landed aircraft is given instructions for example off of 25L to taxi to terminal via H M B C6 then while taxing between the runways on H and and prior to stopping on M short of 25R is given clearance to continue taxi the aircraft reads back BUT still stops short of the runway why cant the aircraft while taxing and reads back the clearance continues to cross 25R WHY stop short even though i have cleared to continue taxi. this is the issue i have, i guess thats how the program is written. thanks for all the posts.
  26. nyergesdesign

Tower!3D Pro - EDDM - Tug issue

Thank you for your remark. We got this on our to-do list. When we fixed the other issues currently with EDDM, we will release a service pack for it. Gabor
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.