The simFlight Network Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Because it's considered a Seasoned airline. If you look on Wikipedia transat flies to a lot of places but there's not a lot listed in the original schedule because I don't think they list the seasoned flights for certain airports maybe.
  3. I’m wondering why Edelweiss wasn’t put in the airports
  4. Today
  5. alaskaGuy2018

Tower 3D Pro - Real Colors/Aircraft Master List by Airport

here is a screen shot of them flying it from paris to jfk and back to paris but I see in the schedule it is like every other day right now here is a screen shot from flightradar24.com I thought I saw it in the schedule from paris to Vancouver but now I don't see that I will have to maybe look at the airport and see but this is what I found
  6. Braf123456

Big News!!! CYVR - Vancouver for Tower3D/Pro is OUT!

I wish they would have had that airline called Edelweiss
  7. Ripskin

Well, there you go. Used to running the bat to enable the front end debugging one and thought it was the only one.
  8. DeltaVII

Counting peas again, huh? And I appreciate that. Believe me - I was even more surprised that our banking system was able to process the transfer within a day. In the past, this whole process took much longer...
  9. Abdullah Radwan

COM1/COM2 is flipped in XPUIPC

There isn't a direct way of knowing that you are connected to XPUIPC, however, I noticed that when you are connected to XPUIPC, FSUIPC_FS_VERSION reports SIM_FSX and FSUIPC_VERSION reports 5 (which is impossible). So here is the code: bool isCom1Selected, isXPUIPC; isXPUIPC = (0x0f & (FSUIPC_Version >> 28)) == 5 && FSUIPC_FS_Version == SIM_FSX; if(audioSelection & 128) isCom1Selected = true; else isCom1Selected = false; if(isXPUIPC) isCom1Selected = !isCom1Selected;
  10. Abdullah Radwan

How to read radio audio switches

Thank you so much! This what I need. Thanks for pointing out the correct way.
  11. Yesterday
  12. Braf123456

Yeah ik what makes me mad I am .13 cents short of getting the airport
  13. Pete Dowson

cant set the buttons at FSUIPC5

The secret with the PMDG commands is getting the parameter correct. I think the parameters are all actually "mouse flags" -- values which tell the panel what mouse action has occurred. The default will be left mouse button press. The dials are probably left button for one direction, right button for the other. So, it'll be the same command, but with the parameter for right mouse button. Isn't there are list of them in the document from which you got the command name? If not then maybe ask in the PMDG Forum, or search for the mouse flags in Microsoft websites (it's part of the Windows encoding of mouse events). Jerkiness would tend to indicate conflicting assignments -- eg. both in FSUIPC and in P3D, but I don't know about pausing. that's odd. However, in general PMDG aircraft do not like axis controls assigned "direct to FSUIPC calibration", or even being calibrated in FSUIPC. Just assign, in FSUIPC only, to the FS AXIS controls and don't calibrate them. Pete
  14. BFunfer

CYVR - Problems with Real Color for CYVR

Not sure what occured, but things seem to be working fine now. Here's what I did that seemed to resolve te issue... I downloaded the CYVR Real Color zip file and the updated Real Traffic zip file again, but this time I installed the CYVR Real Color first and then installed the updated Real Traffic. This seemed to make things right. Previously, I had done things in reverse, ie. install Real Traffic and then Real Color. Thank you all once again for all of your input and suggestions. I can't say enough good things about this community! Cheers!
  15. Ray Proudfoot

Views are best configured with ChasePlane. Commercial software and very popular. For the EFIS and other MCP commands I have Polypot GoFlight software which links the GoFlight MCP to the aircraft MCP. I don’t know how to configure that command, sorry. Can’t help with 3, sorry.
  16. lior shamir

Thanks for the help. as for now all my buttons are configured but still i have some issues: 1. how do i configure the views such as overhead upper panel, overhead lower panel, center padestal? 2. i have configured "EVT_EFIS_CPT_MODE" knob and that gives me the ability to turn the knob to the left but i cant find the configuration for the right hand turning. 3. i have saitek x52 pro joystick and throttle, when i tried to configure the joystick and the throttle they stooped moving smooth (like getting stuck for a second and then continue) i had no choice but to remove the configuration to get back to the default p3d configuration. why i that?
  17. Pete Dowson

COM1/COM2 is flipped in XPUIPC

First thing would be to report the error to the XPUIPC author. To fix it in your program you'd surely just need to set your comSelection value the other way around for your X-Plane version. If you can test whether you are talking to FSX/P3D or XPlane, then just make it conditional on that. Pete
  18. Pete Dowson

Well done. But in general, when you want to test one "bit" in a byte, you'd use: if (x & mask) ... where x is the value you've read, and "mask" is the value of the bit( you want to test for. So in your case: if (audioSelection & 128) for COM1, and if (audioSelection & 64) for COM2 There are other bits for the other audio switches. Bit values are derived from evaluation 2 to the power n, i.e. 2 times 2 'n' number of times, with the special-seeming case that 0 results always in the value 1. So: bit 0 = 1 bit 1 = 2 bit 2 = 4 bit 3 = 8 bit 4 = 16 bit 5 = 32 bit 6 = 64 bit 7 = 128 For more about bits, see the FAQ subforum help thread entitled About bits, numbers and hexadecimal Pete
  19. It would be so nice on next release, to inclose the posibility to select static cameras view, like in chinese supermarkets. They can be localized on troubled points, like runway heads. More powerful to put on the cameras, right-clicking on ADIRS location. Thanks in advance!
  20. The snipped file 18 o clock i try on Wed load only up to 63 % 😞
  21. Updated date for @hexzed's TIST release Added @battlehawk77's KBOS weekly schedule
  22. Hello, I am using offset 3122 to read the selected COM. This is the code I use: byte audioSelection; FSUIPC_Read(0x3122, 1, &audioSelection, &error); int comSelection = 0; if(audioSelection >= 128) comSelection = 1; else comSelection = 2; This works well with FSX (And P3D I assume, I didn't test it on P3D). However, with X-Plane 11 and XPUIPC, I got it flipped (COM2 instead of COM1, and vice versa). Is there any way to get it right?
  23. Abdullah Radwan

After playing a lot, here is working code: byte audioSelection; FSUIPC_Read(0x3122, 1, &audioSelection, &error); int comSelection = 0; if(audioSelection >= 128) comSelection = 1; //Com 1 else comSelection = 2; //Com 2
  24. Howahyah?! I am very pleased to share my fifth real-life custom schedule - KBOS - Boston Logan International Like my previous schedules, you will be experiencing traffic in a typical week in the US Northeast. What you see will be what the controllers at Boston saw. Boston Logan is one of the busiest airports in the Northeast, having served almost 41 million passengers in 2018. Many US airlines have a base in Boston, including JetBlue, American, and Delta, and Boston serves as one end of the longest domestic flight in the US, Hawaiian Airlines' non-stop service to Honolulu. International traffic is plentiful, with most of it heading to and from Europe. There is also a massive GA presence, with Boston being a popular place for private jets. As with previous schedules, every effort has been made to use existing Real Color aircraft and liveries. However, there will be a few white aircraft. Like with my previous offerings, you will find, within the main KBOS-battlehawk77 folder, a folder for each day of the week, along with snippet file folders within each day to allow you a smoother and more robust traffic feel. Also included is a listing of the GA operators, a PDF taxi chart, graphic and text files of the traffic levels for each day, and a text file within each day folder of the hourly traffic breakdown. It is recommended to place the KBOS-battlehawk77 folder in your main KBOS folder, then copy and paste the files needed (after you back up the originals, of course). If you have any questions, comments, or notice any bugs, please feel free to message me here or on Discord. Enjoy! Gavin (battlehawk77) KBOS-battlehawk77-v1.0.zip
  25. crbascott

Trainning mode button

@xendra your request for a training button would essentially pause time. I'd say this diminished realism as much than @EliGrim's suggestion. I'd recommend learning how to build custom schedules and thus you could have arrivals/departures appear at the pace you desire. This way you don't have to rely on the developers who definitely won't be adding this to the current version since development stopped well over a year ago.
  26. crbascott

It's not "according to me" - I just quoted from AirNav. I was just providing facts regarding magnetic/true headings. I don't have nor do I plan to get CYVR, so I cannot speak to the issue. Actually, I'm surprised you're playing the airport already based on your asterisk filled tirade.
  27. That's ok, but I'll try to give it to you snyway. I think the error is when the Installer tries to change the permissions and finds it can't do it. We never worked out why, because we are following what appear to be the rules -- and it always worked fine on Win 7. Following John's suggestion you changed the rules manually, so it then worked, but the program still tries to change them (it doesn't check to see if they need changing first. John is planning to avoid such problems by using different install methods, but that won't be soon. Too late now, but it is best, really, to avoid installing P3D in Program Files, even though it defaults to that location. Sometimes other third-party addons have difficulties too. This is the reason many say you have to run them with administrative privileges. That shouldn't really ever be necessary. Only Installers should need that. Pete
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.