The simFlight Network Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Okay John, thank you. Maybe I have a registration for FSUIPC 5 tucked away some where...too many flight sim utility registrations...lol. Thank you for clarifying.
  3. No, version 4 has never worked with P3Dv4. P3Dv4 and FSUIPC5 are 64-bit, whereas FSUIPC4 and P3Dv3 32-bit.
  4. Okay, thank you. I did not realize that FSUIPC 5 is a separate purchase. I have been using P3D v4 for over a year and thought that I had FSUIPC upgraded from 4 to 5 and my registration had worked for that, but I guess not. My key is indeed for FSUIPC 4. Was version 4 never working in P3d v4? Not sure where I got confused on this matter.
  5. If your key is for FSUIPC5, then it should work. FSUIPC5 is a different product to FSUIPC4 and requires a separate key. If your key is for FSUIPC5, please make sure the details are exactly the same as in your registration email that you received from SimMarket. Cheers, John
  6. Greetings Pete, I have been a long time registered user of FSUIPC, and have always appreciated your tireless efforts to improve this wonderful utility. I have recently moved and also have a new flight sim computer, so I have had to reinstall all my flight sim software. When I try to register the latest version of FSUIPC, version 5.151, after entering my registration details, it tells me my key is invalid. I was of the understanding that if I was a paid user, that my registration was good for the life of FSUIPC. Is that not the case? I can provide you with my registration details, but I am not sure if you want those posted directly here or sent to you privately. Please advise as to how I should proceed so that I can once again enjoy the great features of FSUIPC. Regards, Sniper31
  7. Today
  8. FeelThere

Have you considered?

Hello, Are you talking about moving airplanes between gates and various other ramp positions (such as the QFAs at KLAX)? There is some cargo traffic in Real Traffic already. Vic
  9. Hello Paul, Thank you but when i load a PMDG aircraft i got 40% of N1 whatever the plane(737/777/747) any idea how to fix this issue please? Mac
  10. Also FSUIPC only scans one folder for lua plugins, which by default (unless 'LuaPath' is specified) is the Prepar3D v4\Modules folder (or the location of your FSUIPC5.dll), not the Prepar3D v4\Scripts folder. John
  11. rmcglew

Have you considered?

Hi Again, I am currently playing LAX and I thought about some more aircraft movements. I use to work for United Airlines in LAX as a Ramp Controller. No body has ever given to aircraft movements under tow. Especially in the early morning you have plenty of movements from the Hanger to their various gate assignments. Sounds easy? But when your alley is full of pushes and your tow is blocking the FAA guys taxiway. It can hit the fan. Developers, can you add aircraft movements as I described? Has anyone also thought about occcassional military cargo/transport craft making an appearance? Just suggestions, but it would make things even more realistic. Cheers All
  12. FeelThere Ariel

Pro - no pilot voices

Thank you for sharing! 😉
  13. Yesterday
  14. crbascott

Issue

Seek and ye shall find. https://forum.simflight.com/topic/86875-ive-heard-of-rumours-of-an-edited-pushback-code/
  15. Tandstad90

Issue

So i have just started using voice controll and thw problem is that when ive been using mouce i can cligck the pushback and assign the taxiways in one command so the command would be like this "delta95 pushback approved expect runway 24l taxi via a d z, but when using voice you can only give the pushback command, by using mouse and keybord it helps to make the plane go onlu one way so the dont face eachother
  16. If you looked in the FSUIPC Log file you would see the reason, as you have a definite error: The FSUIPC Lua library document tells you that the correct function to read an L_Var value is: n = ipc.readLvar(“name”) I think you are perhaps trying to use something from FS XML gauge language? Or maybe the more recent addition of Lua to FS (in P3D?). Aha! Seems for FSUIPC plug-ins you need to follow FSUIPC odcumentation instead!. That should not be surprising, I hope? Pete
  17. I figured it out. Something to do with which voice the computer uses. I forced it to use Microsoft Ana and it started working.
  18. LOL :) Thanks Simon, Warmest and Bestest!!! BobM.
  19. If that's how the AI is behaving, I guess all STB is doing is to faithfully report that fact. The earliest AI arrivals do seem to have problems sometimes, for example suicidal decent rates to make the runway then they are going to fast to land. Simon
  20. crbascott

Help required

Both FeelThere and Nyerges Design wisely do not publish release dates. So, from a pure date perspective EDDM is neither due nor overdue.
  21. All keypress and button assignments should be recorded by FSUIPC. You should only need to program the buttons/keys once. After that, every time you load P3D, FSUIPC will automatically load in the assignments and they should work as before. Paul
  22. Paul here is the link : Best regards Mac
  23. Hi Simon...program is great but I have a issues (one among many..lol) When I first load of STB..say at VHHX...An AI will show up as approaching by the mileage and then all of a sudden..thy are moving away. Say they are due in 20 minutes but going opposite direction? Hope you had or having a great Easter!! Bestest, BobM
  24. hexzed

Help required

Gabor from Nyerges design is working on it at the moment
  25. Gazdon

Help required

How long does it take for a service pack to be released? If EDDM is due , its overdue but still there are new airports being released. Got Orlando and happy with that so with the Easter sale going on I'm going to pick up EDDM.
  26. I set both tower3d.exe and speechbrdige to run as administrator. I have an audio recording of what it's doing but it's to large to upload. I'm running windows 7 64 bit. I installed the program from Steam with KATL, KJFK, and KSAN add-ons. I don't think it has to do with Speech recognition. It's when the AI talks it reads some sort of file location before the actual message. It starts with "speech access"
  27. https://www.feelthere.com/shop/air-traffic-control/tower3d/real-color-egkk-for-tower3d/ You need real traffic as well https://www.feelthere.com/shop/air-traffic-control/tower3d/real-traffic-for-tower3d/
  28. Thanks. I've found the airport but haven't managed to find the real colours are you able to link me directly mate? I didn't make it clear I meant for Gatwick Airport.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.